Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banana's Dumping Grounds
Like It pretty much. It has a little touch of the Lord of the Rings Elves, exactly how I like it.
Hope it will be added with the next patch.
To the look of the armor I think the colour of the armor will change a lot.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(27-01-2014, 09:30 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Hope it will be added with the next patch.

Hahaha, it would have to have a texture first. Anywho, nice job, fellow Modelslave.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Nice nana,
just one thing annoys me though, about the body; the arms seem to either have a sharp edge or is just flat at the back.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(29-01-2014, 04:38 PM)Senni link Wrote: Nice nana,
just one thing annoys me though, about the body; the arms seem to either have a sharp edge or is just flat at the back.

ah yes i see, probably missed it doing edge split. That wont be there in final version.

-edit
I went ahead and De-spoilered my thread as there isn't really anything spoiler wise about links.
Also added a hood to the ranger set as I wasn't completely set on the helmet. Thoughts?
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
About the hood, instantly reminded me of Farami's ranger hood with the mask-a-doodle up, it looks great!

And I prefer the hood over the helmet. Helmet's are for crossbowman(More like missbowman, as in missing... yeah) and Cowmmudders and their sissy shields keeping us alive, pfah.

10/10 would wear if I played sniper.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Looks great, but a tad blobby (may be fine with textures).
Might need a couple hard edges? artistic taste more than anything.

Before I forget, my friend suggested to me, that you should add more polys to the armpit, as he says it'll be a bitch to rig and won't deform right.

Nice work as always nana!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Whelp, had to give myself a crash course in rigging to get this body piece and boots working in-game, and i think i've got it all working properly. I found that the abdominal protection ring thingies were a major hindrance in both appearance and practicality, so i replaced it with a belt and pouches, to store your lootz. Scrapped the helmet version of the armour set and will just be sticking with the hooded version.

Next step will be texturing this i suppose :/, though the armour appearance may be tweaked at a whim, who knows.
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"
Ah nice, can`t wait to see them textured and shiny !
Wusel @ Omnia
(31-01-2014, 03:08 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: About the hood, instantly reminded me of Farami's ranger hood with the mask-a-doodle up, it looks great!
You too?
(02-02-2014, 06:45 PM)Senni link Wrote: Before I forget, my friend suggested to me, that you should add more polys to the armpit, as he says it'll be a bitch to rig and won't deform right.

Have to thank you for this heads up, fixed a rigging issue i was having.

As a side note added a texture for the hood, decided to make it look "cloth-y" instead of leather. A few inconsistencies in the texture, but i want to get all of the set with a basic texture before i really start ironing out the details.

-Also threw something on the boots.

--Body has baby basic texture too.

---Tweaks made to Pheonix Shield
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Rammy "Pls"