Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Pandion Knights [NA][Level 14+]
In-game Name: Pandabomber
Level: 38
Class: Sergeant/Longbow
Class Level: 3/2
Crafting profession and level: Blacksmith LV 8
Captain_Stoogey
Invite sent! Be sure to hop onto our TS channel! I am on most of the time so I'll see you there.
Start the game already!
(28-02-2012, 07:41 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: In-game Name: Pandabomber
Level: 38
Class: Sergeant/Longbow
Class Level: 3/2
Crafting profession and level: Blacksmith LV 8

looks like your numbers are growing sparhawk you even now have our very own pandabomber into your ranks
glad to see the house growing  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Aye, it is growing at that! I'm lucky to have gotten Panda I think Tongue.
Start the game already!
I feel that the Scarlet Blade has been neglecting a portion of its population due to schedule differences so it is good when people find a House that is more suited to their schedules. Finding a house that works for you is important, so good luck to those who leave the Scarlet Blade, and may your new Houses prosper.

P.S. It does sadden me to see people leaving the Order of the Scarlet Blade though. Sometimes I just want every NI player in my House. Maybe then the emptiness in my heart will be filled Sad
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-02-2012, 10:54 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I feel that the Scarlet Blade has been neglecting a portion of its population due to schedule differences so it is good when people find a House that is more suited to their schedules. Finding a house that works for you is important, so good luck to those who leave the Scarlet Blade, and may your new Houses prosper.
what he said Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(28-02-2012, 10:54 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I feel that the Scarlet Blade has been neglecting a portion of its population due to schedule differences so it is good when people find a House that is more suited to their schedules. Finding a house that works for you is important, so good luck to those who leave the Scarlet Blade, and may your new Houses prosper.

P.S. It does sadden me to see people leaving the Order of the Scarlet Blade though. Sometimes I just want every NI player in my House. Maybe then the emptiness in my heart will be filled Sad

It's too bad when people leave  I know, but you are right, if they can find a house that better suits them then god speed say I. The problem with SB, if there is one, is that is is too big. You and Frie and a couple others that I have met are great guys! I can't really put my finger on it, but it is like, I don't know, maybe the difference between joining a revolution and joining a clique (Google it if you don't know what that means). If that makes any sense.
Start the game already!
In-game NameConfusedkater
Level:8
Class:Infantry
Class Level:1
Crafting profession and level:Blacksmith lvl 3
Sorry for the posts i couldnt see them so i thought they didnt get posted and i had to review one i turned lvl 8... sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem, I will invite soon.
Start the game already!