Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Donator event - Project respec
Goooooooood evening!

Wanted to try out that Pikeman tree? Feel like pew-pew-pewing some nords in the face?

As a way to say a MASSIVE thank you to all our donators who have supported us for the past 18 months, all of our donators will have unlimited respec's for the next week! I don't post enough at how much help your donations have been and continue to be, and they really help to alleviate the financial burden (and stress!) involved with running and hosting NordInvasion.

Thank you again for your continuing support!

Love,

The NI Family

[countdown=06,4,2013,00,00][/countdown]
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Cheers for this hyper! But it would be even better if I don't loose my support class, only reason I'm reluctant to respec for shielder is i won't be able to use my tome Sad
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Wow! As if you did not had enough work with ni already... much appreciated !
Wusel @ Omnia
(28-05-2013, 04:10 AM)Slayer link Wrote:Cheers for this hyper! But it would be even better if I don't loose my support class, only reason I'm reluctant to respec for shielder is i won't be able to use my tome Sad

same  :'(
When is the event ? 
Thank you Hyper, the first Kings Ragnar Passed !!
Big Grin thank you very much, this was a great idea !!!

Eisen
Thank you very to all out past and present donators; your support is greatly appreciated and the support we have received over the past week has been wonderful!

I hope you all enjoyed the free respec's and we'll have our next donator event soon Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus