Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero Classes Progression
Thats just as strong a non royal gaurdian commando hero  Tongue
Shielding normal and hard mode servers will be completly doable with pavise champion now. (although he would need to get some stronger shields from commandos or they might have added new ones).
(28-05-2013, 01:27 PM)Punishment link Wrote:Thats just as strong a non royal gaurdian commando hero  Tongue
Shielding normal and hard mode servers will be completly doable with pavise champion now. (although he would need to get some stronger shields from commandos or they might have added new ones).

Pavise champions might consider looking at the marketplace.
Pavise champions really interest me because its not like you loose all the effectiveness in your crossbow skills, you'll be the same sharp shooter as you were in 4.9, strong and powerful, along with boosted melee stats and a shielding skill of 8!

That's some impressive stuff IMO.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Gismo I'm not re-typing that from the picture Big Grin.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(28-05-2013, 02:46 PM)Slayer link Wrote:Pavise champions really interest me because its not like you loose all the effectiveness in your crossbow skills, you'll be the same sharp shooter as you were in 4.9, strong and powerful, along with boosted melee stats and a shielding skill of 8!

That's some impressive stuff IMO.

This, Crossbows were already very precise so the minor increase in crossbow prof i hardly noticeble.
Pavise would buff you to almost Commando tier melee wise.
Someone please post a skirmisher Hero stats so I can dream more clearly tonight please Smile
Has anyone tried asking the Nords to just be friends yet?
So can anypost the marketplace items for each of the hero classes it would be greatly appreciated
Maybe you can add the stats as T4 + Hero classes. I did it for commando hero classes, needs to be done for others though.

I hope I made no mistake

EDIT : I don't think it's worth mentioning Horse archery, riding skill and weapon master... :Smile
Yah I had something like that in mind to make later Yvain Tongue. But was waiting to get stats of all the classes first. I'll look in to it more tomorrow and update.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Of course the only one I want to see (pikeman) isnt here
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.