Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.4 - Explosive Resurrection!
(20-02-2012, 12:58 AM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote:[quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1523.msg12923#msg12923 date=1329671752]
  • Minor fixes to some maps. Jeldan Citadel has been taken out.
Might aswell take my title away. Best birthday gift ever.
[/quote]
:/ Everybody loved Jeldan, which is why they kept tweaking it until it finally broke. Their removal of it should speak to you how much everybody liked it Smile The archer nest may have been relatively easy, but I was in that rape room many times and I can attest to the teamwork that went on there. Taking out the room might have been necessary just because of the dumb AI, but the back doors weren't necessary. Although, every teamwork strategy nowadays involves cramming in a corner with shielders, except you need barricades. If we're going to cram in a corner until they break though and kill us, might as well make a permanent room.
The map ceased to be mine when they started fucking around with it. Everyone loved my map, but not their version of it.
Its a shame that some individuals can't appreciate the order the work has been done. Although I am not around as much, I still read the forums here and there; It is disrespectful to demand the devs this and that. Considering NordInvasion has had a huge success and hits since the very first beginning, I believe what they are doing is correct.

ComradeTemuzu, when you submit your work to NordInvasion, you agree for your work to be edited and configured in a way to aid the community either balance wise or simply opinion wise. You cannot complain due to the fact that you submitted the scenes for such. Because your work is being edited or removed from the mod, it does not mean we do not respect your work and nor do we wish for you to stop creating such work for us. So we ask that you quit the tantrums and stop complaining when you are knocked down. Stand back up and create something better, your tantrums won't aid your progress within Taleworlds as a whole.

Makagulfazel, there is nothing more to add but, show some respect. The negative behaviour is not acceptable.

From this post onwards I would like simple comments and the arguments alongside the negative comments to be ceased. Personal message me if you wish to continue the conversation. If you have complaints then take them to this topic: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...524.0.html

I hope all is well.
Logics.

[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(20-02-2012, 02:17 PM)Logics link Wrote:simple comments

lol kil Nords with barrel herp derp  ;D
Logics noob you dont belong here  :Smile barrel up hear ^
>Dead at the top
>1x Sarge
Lel
[Image: dQuRc.jpg]
All cades need a HP buff , atleast x5 hp , they are as weak as deployable shields. ( last only 5-6 swings from bots ).
(20-02-2012, 02:17 PM)Logics link Wrote:Its a shame that some individuals can't appreciate the order the work has been done. Although I am not around as much, I still read the forums here and there; It is disrespectful to demand the devs this and that. Considering NordInvasion has had a huge success and hits since the very first beginning, I believe what they are doing is correct.

ComradeTemuzu, when you submit your work to NordInvasion, you agree for your work to be edited and configured in a way to aid the community either balance wise or simply opinion wise. You cannot complain due to the fact that you submitted the scenes for such. Because your work is being edited or removed from the mod, it does not mean we do not respect your work and nor do we wish for you to stop creating such work for us. So we ask that you quit the tantrums and stop complaining when you are knocked down. Stand back up and create something better, your tantrums won't aid your progress within Taleworlds as a whole.

Makagulfazel, there is nothing more to add but, show some respect. The negative behaviour is not acceptable.

From this post onwards I would like simple comments and the arguments alongside the negative comments to be ceased. Personal message me if you wish to continue the conversation. If you have complaints then take them to this topic: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...524.0.html

I hope all is well.
Logics.
Meh. I think you should have worked with Tezamu to "fix" his map. It shouldn't have gotten accepted if there were problems with it, further testing should have been done in the first place. Also, one bug (the one where enemies got stuck behind the fence at the top gate) could have been avoided if the person who modified the map knew what they were doing. I'm sure an experienced map maker would not have let such an easily avoided bug fall into the release version. And again, more testing.

In short: he has a right to complain. First you told him his map was good enough for the mod, then you said it's not and further break it without consulting his expertise.
Yes they did say that his map was accepted first but then things had to be changed to balance certain things out and as stated the maps the author needs to understand that things will ne changed when needed and must agree with that and what you say boit if they are going to edit it make sure they know what there doing well all the other maps that The mod has are perfectly fine so I think they know what there doing
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
When Jeldan got into the map rotation, the deployable shields were unusable. After they were fixed, the "map" mostly became the "room". If it would have been kept that way, why play the other maps? How should one make new maps? Always include a "room"? It had to go. I joked once that the perfect map for NI would be a long and narrow hallway.

I'm not sure if the bugs could have been avoided, but if you brave_chicken believe you are more qualified, I suggest you contact Hande. I don't know why they decided to remove Jeldan, but i guess " like beating a dead horse" applies here.

As for the testing, the problem is that the number of testers never reach 16, that where you come in and do the rest. If the mod was finished, there wouldn't have been made any changes to it.

Complaining is one ting, passive aggresive behavior is another. I understand the frustration of creating something which is later scrapped or broken. That is what the devs deal with regurlarly.

Like Logics said, it is a shame that there is such a disrespectful tone towards the devs when they do something you don't like.

Jeldan was a beautifully made map, a shame it was removed, but the contest has ensured more are on the way.