Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord XP List
Hard Mode-King Ragnar 777xp  Wink
Please change to something like this:

Quote:Nord Veteran Huscarl:
45 assist xp

Nord Fatsod:
80 assist xp

Nord Prince:
500 assist xp

looks much better to read
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Yes, he got right. Use collors, be creative!  ;D
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(10-06-2013, 05:25 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote:Yes, he got right.

(10-06-2013, 04:22 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Gotta post this..  Tongue
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...131.0.html

Same goes for you, Blackknight... He has right. (I know that the Dutch version uses "to have", but this is English Tongue)
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I think he was trying to say "he is right" actually... Also "colours" but meh. Let's be nice and save the grammar police for someone else's forum Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well, dangit! Trying to correct someone and post a wrong correction yourself. xD
Agh, sleep, why you so needed?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I really think this is a bad idea. As I was hoping the developers would look into this in the future. I was waiting for the right time to suggest it... Since the changes to Hard mode (Now Ragnarok) there has been a great deal of uneven xp values on bots. Bots that are significantly harder to kill are giving less xp than bots spawning in earlier waves and that are much easier to kill. In my opinion now that the three modes are relatively set in their order of bots, a full restructure of the xp system needs to take place (I can even do it myself if developer time can not be found, I would very much rather have them working on more important things, this has just been an annoying factor for me since bot difficultly was changed). And that is the end of my hijack and feature request combined into one.
(10-06-2013, 05:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I think he was trying to say "he is right" actually... Also "colours" but meh. Let's be nice and save the grammar police for someone else's forum Wink
(10-06-2013, 05:48 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Well, dangit! Trying to correct someone and post a wrong correction yourself. xD
Agh, sleep, why you so needed?
(10-06-2013, 05:23 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:Please change to something like this:

Quote:Nord Veteran Huscarl:
45 assist xp

Nord Fatsod:
80 assist xp

Nord Prince:
500 assist xp

looks much better to read
Ok no problem  Big Grin
(10-06-2013, 06:03 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:I really think this is a bad idea. As I was hoping the developers would look into this in the future. I was waiting for the right time to suggest it... Since the changes to Hard mode (Now Ragnarok) there has been a great deal of uneven xp values on bots. Bots that are significantly harder to kill are giving less xp than bots spawning in earlier waves and that are much easier to kill. In my opinion now that the three modes are relatively set in their order of bots, a full restructure of the xp system needs to take place (I can even do it myself if developer time can not be found, I would very much rather have them working on more important things, this has just been an annoying factor for me since bot difficultly was changed). And that is the end of my hijack and feature request combined into one.
I can always upadate this thread
Added Purple Colour for boss and Blue colour for xp !