Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.5 - Stemming the tide!
Might wanna update top right corner

News:

Latest Client Release: 0.3.4

=D
(28-02-2012, 08:52 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Might wanna update top right corner

News:

=D
What do you mean ?
(28-02-2012, 08:52 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Might wanna update top right corner

News:

=D

Quote:News:
Latest Client Release: 0.3.5

Yeah, what do you mean?  :Smile
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(28-02-2012, 08:51 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Lethwin_Far_Seeker link=topic=1659.msg14019#msg14019 date=1330461521]
All the US servers are gone and the EU ones are either full or seemingly dysfunctional.  Whats going on?  :o

I'm currently having some problems with Jest Servers. I'm hoping to sort it out shortly.
[/quote]

Ok
I did manage to get on to one server- with gear that I had sold earlier today lol.  Time travel server? And another where I could join with no gear.  I witnessed "Swadian Infantry" bots swelling the players ranks.  Is it the apocalypse?
Ah, some baby steps. At least you're an active bunch.

Also, Hande apparently has 65534 karma.
Captain_Stoogey
It seems several servers are having problems right now. I'm sure all your Nord Invasion needs will be restored as soon as possible!
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(28-02-2012, 09:11 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: It seems several servers are having problems right now. I'm sure all your Nord Invasion needs will be restored as soon as possible!
iv... been....at .......work....all...day....need....to.....slay.......nords.......aaarrrrgggghhh Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
All our EU servers should be working again. I redid all of my bash scripts a few days ago and there was a few directory errors so the update script didn't want to play ball.  :-[

Still working on the US Jest ones, having some serious issues with the .rar files for this patch for strange reasons. Started uploading NI folder manually by ftp now so should start popping up soon.

EDIT. All US servers are now up as well. Sorry for the delay guys.
Servers should be up now.
Yeap everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks!