Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.5 - Stemming the tide!
I tried joining multiple servers just now and they all say I need to activate.  I'm almost sniper damnit!
(28-02-2012, 10:36 PM)Jay_Nova link Wrote: I tried joining multiple servers just now and they all say I need to activate.  I'm almost sniper damnit!
its happened to a few people myself included try to stay calm as i am assured the devs are doing everything they can to restore it
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(28-02-2012, 10:36 PM)Jay_Nova link Wrote: I tried joining multiple servers just now and they all say I need to activate.  I'm almost sniper damnit!

Ya im having the same problem and it also says i have a incorrect key so i  cant join most of the servers. Sad
There are now some problems.
Just wait.  Smile
This seems to have been a issue with the taleworlds server that handles cd-keys. It looks to be ok again now, but if it isn't just be a bit patient, their server might have issues.
What? Again a patch!!
You guys never stop coding, you should be careful we will get used to have patch each week  Big Grin
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(28-02-2012, 08:17 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: New patch, yay! Just a small balance patch this time.
  • Default numbers of bots spawning has been decreased on both normal and hard mode.

WHAT! I didn't even notice that they were to big. Its so much more fun though with massive amounts of bots slamming into a shield wall.[/list]
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(28-02-2012, 08:17 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: New patch, yay! Just a small balance patch this time.
  • Boss minions spawning has been decreased.

Love,
Worm

6 players in-game , 1 warlord, 30+ Troopers ? :X 1 Commander , 40+ Knights + Rangers ?

you probably meant Increased Tongue
They are still that huge? Haven't had a chance to test it out yet.
Yeah everything is working great now.  Thanks for the hard work to everyone working on NI!