Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Trailer Competition
Ah if you are pretending to be a nord that is fine, just don't give the impression that players can actually use the wraith gear.
Alright, I ll just make use of common sense, as usual.. 

Also, could you guys extend the deadline? I cannot really spend that much time on it currently, so maybe give us pitiable slaves some additional time? About a week longer or more would be great.
(MrG made the last trailer, he knows how long it can take to get that stuff finished.  Tongue)
(27-06-2013, 06:26 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Alright, I ll just make use of common sense, as usual.. 

Also, could you guys extend the deadline? I cannot really spend that much time on it currently, so maybe give us pitiable slaves some additional time? About a week longer or more would be great.
(MrG made the last trailer, he knows how long it can take to get that stuff finished.  Tongue)

Yea will also have some time problems (Not that bad) but a week would be nice  Wink
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Agreed, a successful, complete, good trailer always requires some time.
Due to popular demand the deadline for the trailer has been extended until the 27th Of July.
(29-06-2013, 08:19 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Due to popular demand the deadline for the trailer has been extended until the 27th Of July.

Thank you I really appreciate it!
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Good luck to those who enter Big Grin
Ah, damn aren't I lucky D: .. I'm good at this stuff but can't participate due to my internet problems. Getting like 500-2000 ping in-game and constantly diconnecting.

I had some good ideas for this, was already planning on making it one day for free Tongue. Ah, well...

Edit: Is it still possible to join this if I manage to fix my internet? I see deadline is 1 month long. But just wondering if I can still join after later date even tho I'm 1 day late to show my "interest of joining".
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
We can work together nka..  Smile
Where can I find a good song? Hans Zimmer dosent accept my FB invitation.  Tongue

Thx