Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think my survival guide helps you in this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It helps alot
38.98%
23 38.98%
It helps.
44.07%
26 44.07%
Maybe.
10.17%
6 10.17%
Not much
1.69%
1 1.69%
Doesnt help at all
5.08%
3 5.08%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

|| Wave Survivor Guide (UPDATED V0.27 ) ||
(25-11-2011, 09:20 AM)Roran link Wrote: Cower in fear for stray headshots.
Good times Big Grin

Quote:Wave 19: Nord Huscarl Knights. Cower in fear while those practically invincible knights plow through everything. Even Jez, the creator of the mod was slain in mere seconds. You're only chance is teamwork, luck and hope for someone who can actually damage them.
I survived pretty long and couched like 4 :o
(25-11-2011, 08:27 AM)Golradir link Wrote: [quote author=apsod link=topic=129.msg922#msg922 date=1322207203]
You got one as well now? Big Grin Lets ride like the wind together Wink
Naw Sad dont have one
[/quote]
Awww..
(25-11-2011, 01:33 PM)apsod link Wrote: [quote author=Golradir link=topic=129.msg923#msg923 date=1322209650]
[quote author=apsod link=topic=129.msg922#msg922 date=1322207203]
You got one as well now? Big Grin Lets ride like the wind together Wink
Naw Sad dont have one
[/quote]
Awww..
[/quote]
"only" donated 5 euro D:
Hehehe, every little bit helps the servers.

You get the class point respec now tho Big Grin
Yah, but i  need way more mounted xp if i'm going to use it to get to cav level 3 more quickly with the classpoints D:
Guide Updated.

But I'm going to need some help with the wave updates, since I cant get past wave 11.  :-\
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Awesome update! Sweet guide Smile You should add a section about tactically using the deployable shield as that can make or break the team if used correctly. It can both help to add as a shield from ranged (huntsmen etc.) and as a great diversion for cavalry as they will either charge into it or around it, giving you precious seconds to ram that spear into them!

Also, a good tactic for the shock troopers is using ranged, due to the small size of their shield its quite possible if you have a good archer to head shot them and take them out of the game (but you have to be pretty good for that!)

And one little change, the Nord Captain now has a Hunter rather than a Charger Smile
Add the task of your team's cavalry:

Especially during wave 10 and 11 it's very important for your team's cavalry to lure all the enemies cavalry while your team prepares for the wave. When they are done, lure them into the prepared team, so you are relieved as cavalry, and pick them off one by one by dismounting them or taking them out.

Your task in normal waves is to hunt Nord huntsmen, since they devastate your horses and allies. If they are shooting you, a fast-moving and odoging target, your team is relieved and can take care of the infantry and pikemen. When you killed the archers, have a feast on the distracted infantry.
Thanks for the extra advice Roran,

I'll need to know more about the other waves since the only best I could go to is wave 11. if anyone is that crazy enough to survive past wave 11, let me know about the enemy details.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I got untill the Nord Huscarls, past troopers and the first 2 shocktrooper waves. It's hard, but when you have good cavplayers who can handle the shocktroopers it isn't too much of a hassle.

The huscarls however 3-shot chargers.