Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some drops just too rare?
(02-07-2013, 10:09 PM)Yvain link Wrote: Now lvl 40-51 have tried ragnarok and seen it's not worth playing, yes, level 52 only would be a plus Wink

And rule all non-52 players from the official events, and make houses unable tohold their own ragnarok events because they dont have the numbers? No thanks. Besides, some level 40 players are better than some 52.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Well to be honest, we play Ragnarok for the drops, not the XP. Bots could be giving only Gold (not assist XP and XP) and I'd be very fine with that. It'd more of an elite mode where it's much much much harder but you can get good loot , then a server to get XP. You'd get rid of XP leechers, but then you will always have items leechers.
(02-07-2013, 10:22 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: , but then you will always have items leechers.

AKA Latina
Level 51 and less players just don't want to play Ragnarok. Those who play just come to get some xp and loot, and since they are weaker than others, they... leech. Just a few hours ago on a ragnarok eu server, about half the team was hanging around, just waiting for the xp to come. I'm sorry but players like this ones don't help. They may not even know that they would get more xp on hard servers, since ragnarok waves take a lot of time. Players who have at least one lvl 52 character would find it smarter to join ragnarok games with their main char. And yes, some lvl 52 players are worse than some lower level players, but most of lvl 40 players have just reached t4 and still carry t3 items. In Ragnarok, SKS and war bows don't help, sorry.
I finding the problem with ragnarok mode is, as soon as the map changes to one where there is no chance of hiding from archers, the server seems to empty rather rapidly.