Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some drops just too rare?
i dont even get drops when i play so be lucky you get something unlike other players
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
i play 4 to 6 hours a week and manage to get bronze arrows, fur, scale, lead and water. you must play with loot magnets like Winter
(28-06-2013, 10:37 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: i play 4 to 6 hours a week and manage to get bronze arrows, fur, scale, lead and water. you must play with loot magnets like Winter

I have noticed since 0.5.0 patch, group drops seem to have tightened up.  Yet playing solo, seems to be a lot more generous, but I am still not getting any drops of water of h either way for some reason.
That would be because they drop from Nord Heavy Huscarls, rarely on wave 13 and/or 15, always wave 17 and 19.  I doubt you solo there often, if at all, and many groups fail to get that far as well.  In groups, there seems to be one or two Water of Hvergelmir drops a run, usually on wave 17. 

Keep in mind that this item is used in the very best craftables available.  I am pretty sure it is rare for a reason.
(28-06-2013, 10:54 PM)Winter link Wrote: That would be because they drop from Nord Heavy Huscarls, rarely on wave 13 and/or 15, always wave 17 and 19.  I doubt you solo there often, if at all, and many groups fail to get that far as well.  In groups, there seems to be one or two Water of Hvergelmir drops a run, usually on wave 17. 

Keep in mind that this item is used in the very best craftables available.  I am pretty sure it is rare for a reason.

Last time I looked not a single water of H on auction hall, players are making wave 17 and 19 but not getting the drops?
What did I just say?  I think if you read it again, you would see that I am saying they are getting the drops.  "They" just doesn't happen to include "you."  Many people don't sell things the moment they get them, that is true with any drop.  With Water being such a sought after item, it would make sense for people to keep rather than sell it.  I am going to do something rare and actually say how many drops I have gotten.  I have personally looted 6 Water of Hvergelmir in the past two weeks, so I know the drop rate is fine on them.  In fact, I have found equal amounts of Water of Hvergelmir and Small Lumps of Lead.  It all depends on how far you get and how lucky you are.
(28-06-2013, 11:05 PM)Winter link Wrote: What did I just say?  I think if you read it again, you would see that I am saying they are getting the drops.  "They" just doesn't happen to include "you."  Many people don't sell things the moment they get them, that is true with any drop.  With Water being such a sought after item, it would make sense for people to keep rather than sell it.  I am going to do something rare and actually say how many drops I have gotten.  I have personally looted 6 Water of Hvergelmir in the past two weeks, so I know the drop rate is fine on them.  In fact, I have found equal amounts of Water of Hvergelmir and Small Lumps of Lead.  It all depends on how far you get and how lucky you are.

Your making it sound like its a common drop, if so the price would come down, like scales have.  Scales have got to be more sought after than water of h is?
It is relatively common. being that one or two are found by the team per Hard run.  Scales are just more common.  And... well, sadly, Scales are not more sought after than Water of Hvergelmir.  If you look at the new items, many require *huge* amounts of Water of Hvergelmir.  For Scales of Fafnir, it is mainly those super expensive armours that require a fortune in other items as well, including Water of Hvergelmir. 

Items like Transitional Armour, Pikesmans Heavy Plated Vest, and Crossed Sharpshooters Mail, the ones I am assuming you think make Scales of Fafnir more wanted, are already very common and not many are crafted, just bought instead.  So really it is the newer items drawing on materials, and with most of the newer items, as mentioned previously, having a higher dependency on Water of Hvergelmir than Scales of Fafnir, Water of Hvergelmir is made more expensive.

Anyways, this debate on prices isn't the point of this thread.  This is you complaining about the drop rate.  "The drop rate is fine" is an opinion, as is "the drop rate is too low."  The truth is that the drop rate is exactly where developers want it, so if you want that Water get out there and play.
No drops are to rare for Winter! Rumour has it he gets 6-8 green drops a day, while the rest of us struggle with 1-2 a week!
i have never gotten a water/sulpher/ lump..anything like that
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood