Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some drops just too rare?

Thats just it, I have been playing solid for 2 weeks (I am off work).  Yet not a single drop of water for months(water of h), I have nearly 2000 hrs clocked up on steam in fact the drop rate of legendarys has been better for me than water in past six months.  Thats how tight its got for me,  for water that is.
Well, that is just dumb luck now, ain't it?  My only suggestion would be to continue playing, get money in other ways, make a forum post for buying water (something you should have already done, if you want Water of Hvergelmir that bad), or just buy Brennanx's Heavy War Hammer.  You could probably get away with trading him part of the materials for one.
(28-06-2013, 11:26 PM)Deerheart link Wrote: i have never gotten a water/sulpher/ lump..anything like that

Well with a name FC RedShirt Prince under your Avatar, that prob why? No pun intended.
(28-06-2013, 10:54 PM)Winter link Wrote: That would be because they drop from Nord Heavy Huscarls, rarely on wave 13 and/or 15, always wave 17 and 19.  I doubt you solo there often, if at all.

Trust me I do  ;D
(28-06-2013, 11:32 PM)The Cid link Wrote: Thats just it, I have been playing solid for 2 weeks (I am off work).  Yet not a single drop of water for months(water of h), I have nearly 2000 hrs clocked up on steam in fact the drop rate of legendarys has been better for me than water in past six months.  Thats how tight its got for me,  for water that is.

We don't generally comment on drop rates but the rate at which water drops is actually high than the chance for scales and both drop from similar enemies. Water is primarily a ragnarok drop but within the economy, the introduction of new craftables has created significantly more demand for the item than there used to be. My recommendation would be to play more ragnarok mode. Many players seem happy just doing hard mode runs for easy loot but we have structured the loot system to make that less profitable for players, but if you want the best gear, you must play ragnarok mode. It seems to me to be a simple case of people who get them wanting to keep them to make items for themselves, looking at the amounts of it in the economy and on active players, there is still plenty of it out there and significant amount of drops occurring.
(28-06-2013, 11:35 PM)Winter link Wrote: Well, that is just dumb luck now, ain't it?  My only suggestion would be to continue playing, get money in other ways, make a forum post for buying water (something you should have already done, if you want Water of Hvergelmir that bad), or just buy Brennanx's Heavy War Hammer.  You could probably get away with trading him part of the materials for one.

Ye in negotiations with Brennanx now.
(28-06-2013, 11:39 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=15215.msg121482#msg121482 date=1372462336]

Thats just it, I have been playing solid for 2 weeks (I am off work).  Yet not a single drop of water for months(water of h), I have nearly 2000 hrs clocked up on steam in fact the drop rate of legendarys has been better for me than water in past six months.  Thats how tight its got for me,  for water that is.

We don't generally comment on drop rates but the rate at which water drops is actually high than the chance for scales and both drop from similar enemies. Water is primarily a ragnarok drop but within the economy, the introduction of new craftables has created significantly more demand for the item than there used to be. My recommendation would be to play more ragnarok mode. Many players seem happy just doing hard mode runes for easy loot but we have structured the loot system to make that less profitable for players, but if you want the best gear, you must play ragnarok mode. It seems to me to be a simple case of people who get them wanting to keep them to make items for themselves, looking at the amounts of it in the economy and on active players, there is still plenty of it out there and significant amount of drops occurring.
[/quote]

Love to play Ragnarok mode, trouble is I am on my own most of time (lack of players) and solo, best I have done so far is 1st spawn wave and still no drops of Water grr.
With the current gold sinks , people using all their gold for hero classes, it would be stupid to sell water at cheaper price. Prices will go up once people have their heroes and regain some gold. Smart people are keeping those precious water for good trades off the AH or they just hoard them for now (that would be my case).
A week ago I didn't get a single green drop for 1 entire week playing 7 hours + per day majority on hard mode.

Now the fact isn't that it's not dropping, the fact is its not dropping to you.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015