Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some drops just too rare?
(28-06-2013, 11:36 PM)The Cid link Wrote: [quote author=Deerheart link=topic=15215.msg121479#msg121479 date=1372461986]
i have never gotten a water/sulpher/ lump..anything like that

Well with a name FC RedShirt Prince under your Avatar, that prob why? No pun intended.
[/quote]

what's wrong with that?
I've been playing for about a year now. Just letting everyone know how poor i still am.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(29-06-2013, 12:55 AM)Slayer link Wrote: A week ago I didn't get a single green drop for 1 entire week playing 7 hours + per day majority on hard mode.

Now the fact isn't that it's not dropping, the fact is its not dropping to you.

If you change your name to Brennanx or Ughgh you start to get a lot more green drops. FACT. Try it and let me know how it goes.
If you're Ughgh you get legendarys, but you cant be called brennanx your name has to be Killjoy to get lots of high value green drops
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(29-06-2013, 04:24 AM)Benschie link Wrote: If you're Ughgh you get legendarys, but you cant be called brennanx your name has to be Killjoy to get lots of high value green drops

I also suggest you can be called Yokmen if you're scale/lump addict and want 1 or more by a single run it's also working with very rare legendary.
Impersonating an admin to get loot will result in a ban...

You're not allowed to use our names to obtain our admin drop rates.

=D
If you want a couple of Hurricane bows now and then I suggest changing your name to evildan.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-06-2013, 11:48 PM)The Cid link Wrote: Love to play Ragnarok mode, trouble is I am on my own most of time (lack of players) and solo, best I have done so far is 1st spawn wave and still no drops of Water grr.

May be worth making a topic where ragnarok games can be announced so that people can start games with more than 3 or 4 teammates ? Seems like many would like to play Ragnarok but no one wants to stay on a server waiting for it to fill. I don't know if it's a good idea, ragnarok can be played in events only after all...
I can beat the first boss by myself, but as soon as people start playing, we die. Unless you are 52 you should really avoid playing Ragnarok since you can't really manage your own share(the extra bots you make spawn).

Just a thought
(02-07-2013, 01:26 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I can beat the first boss by myself, but as soon as people start playing, we die. Unless you are 52 you should really avoid playing Ragnarok since you can't really manage your own share(the extra bots you make spawn).

Just a thought

I second this suggestion of making ragnarok lvl 52 only! devs please make this happen!
Now lvl 40-51 have tried ragnarok and seen it's not worth playing, yes, level 52 only would be a plus Wink