Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

star wars the old republic
hi am just starting off in the world of swtor and just wanted to know if there are any other players amongst us that have or are currently playing swtor and what alliegence you took and class you are going through i will update this when i have created my character Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Republic, Jedi Knight (Guardian), I have an account but quit the game.
Imperial, Powertech (Bounty Hunter), mid level Imperial, Sniper (Imperial Agent), mid level Republic, Vanguard (Trooper).
Currently basically logging in twice a week for raids with my guild, mostly because our server is dead (I'm on one of the few Light population servers) and we are waiting for new content patch in April.
(07-03-2012, 08:19 AM)Nemeth link Wrote: Imperial, Powertech (Bounty Hunter), mid level Imperial, Sniper (Imperial Agent), mid level Republic, Vanguard (Trooper).
Currently basically logging in twice a week for raids with my guild, mostly because our server is dead (I'm on one of the few Light population servers) and we are waiting for new content patch in April.

I wondered, is the SW:TOR servers dieing out etc?
(07-03-2012, 09:21 AM)Thovex link Wrote: [quote author=Nemeth link=topic=1737.msg15085#msg15085 date=1331108376]
Imperial, Powertech (Bounty Hunter), mid level Imperial, Sniper (Imperial Agent), mid level Republic, Vanguard (Trooper).

I wondered, is the SW:TOR servers dieing out etc?
[/quote]

Already, was the game not released only a while ago?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Just as any MMO, after the first month, the subs are going down. It's nowhere near dying though, I was just unlucky in choosing a server at launch. There is still loads of servers with Standart population and several with Heavy/Full, during peak times. And that's only EU side. US has even more players.
Problem is, after you cleared PvE content, which consists of 2 raids, there is not much to do. There is no ranked PvP yet (will come in next major update), no cross-server pvp warzones/battlegrounds, so if you happen to be on low pop server, you're boned.
But all those problem really only kick in after you reached max level, and honestly, every MMO has these problems shortly after launch ^^.

EDIT: By loads of servers, I mean loads. As of yet, there is 91 EU servers, 5-6 of them is light populated during peak times, rest is Standart and about 8-10 is heavy/full.
Sith empire , sith-warrior , sith

lvl 8 , still on korriban