Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

XP Gained From Armoursmith, Contains All Creations And Now Pictures!
That picture with Banded Mail Armor is not a Banded Mail Armor Tongue
(20-03-2012, 12:37 PM)Kwal link Wrote:That picture with Banded Mail Armor is not a Banded Mail Armor Tongue
Thanks for that, in the item list there are two banded armours, got them mixed up Big Grin, changed to the correct picture.
Might add in their armour values now.
nicely done, does this mean I have to improve my thread aswell? Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
well done, now you only need to add the usability

and about the mail with surcoat: dont you mean the heraldic  ones instead of those you got?
(20-03-2012, 09:04 PM)Senni link Wrote:nicely done, does this mean I have to improve my thread aswell? Tongue
Quite possibly Big Grin it will be hard to do pictures, as a lot of the items don't contain picture references.

(20-03-2012, 09:08 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote:well done, now you only need to add the usability

and about the mail with surcoat: dont you mean the heraldic  ones instead of those you got?

Adding that in tomorrow, trying to get a full database of who can use what is quite hard, but I can do it Big Grin
Hey ornate hourglass gauntlets are worth 210 xp. Cheers for compiling this data!
Thanks, added to the list Big Grin

I am struggling to get the class requirements for armours so if possible could someone tell me what they require Big Grin
ornate hourglass is sniper, commando and knight. They do 6 BA too incase you don't have that.
Thanks, added to the list.
Hey Striped Armour earns you 272xp.