Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

XP Gained From Armoursmith, Contains All Creations And Now Pictures!
Thanks, added to the list Smile
I am expecting that there will be plenty of new armours for us to create in the next patch, this will mean that my armoursmithing guide will have a massive overhaul to include all the potential items, their stats and also finding the time to add pictures. Oh well at least I have a week off to add in all the new amazing items.

I am only level 14 so their might be a couple of items slightly higher then my current level, if this occurs I will ask someone for the relevant information to make sure this thread is as accurate as possible. Big Grin
swadian heavy lammelar armor is now 66/27
Ahh, forgot about the armour update thanks for the heads up I will change them to the correct stats.
They should be fully updated, the only ones i'm not sure about is the bear armour.

I used the single player stats until they are confirmed.
You used the wrong stats for Bear Armor, those are the stats for the nord (bot) equivalent.

For players:

Bear Armor:
Weight: 15
B 40
L 19

Bear Gauntlets
Weight: 0.75
B 6

Bear Boots
Weight: 6
L 17
Thanks, updating now Big Grin
Hey Jeremiah, here is a spreadsheet with all the crafting trees combined.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=2

Give me your email and I'll add you as an editor. I think this list can be useful for those who want to quickly determine materials required for crafting higher level items.

[Image: 5y7GY.png]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Click I've sent you my email in a pm, and I will link in the updated spreadsheet when I have a little bit of time.
(most likely tomorrow lunchtime)
Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armor
Body armor is 66 (not 67)