Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

XP Gained From Armoursmith, Contains All Creations And Now Pictures!
g'day, found some new stuff to craft when i logged in this morning.

level 3 armoursmith
padded leather - 74xp      Peasant Archer's Tunic - 37xp        Skermishers Gambeson - 51xp  Crossbowmans Padded Leather - 60xp
20 x cloth                            10 x cloth                                          14 x cloth                                    18 x cloth
6 x leather                          3 x leather                                        4x leather                                    5 x leather
4 x metal                            2 x metal                                          3x metal                                      4 x metal
4 x needles                        3 x needle                                        3 x needle                                    3 x needle

weight-15                          weight-5                                          weight-5                                      weight-12
body armor-35                    body armor-18                                body armor-20                              body armor-25
leg armor-14                      leg armor-10                                    leg armor-11                                leg armor-12
What madness is this??!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Madness?........THIS IS SPARTA!!! lol sorry had to it was begging for it Wink
Indeed what madness is this? looks like marketplace armor.

WAIT I Just checked and it is there are new craftables!! YAY
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Thank you very much big bear for posting the stats and xp for all the new items, it makes my life so much easier.
Photos for all the new items will be up later when I get home.

Thank you also developers for adding new armours. Smile)

The thread has been updated! 
I'll add more in septober.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(14-06-2012, 12:11 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I'll add more in septober.
Love that month Wink
Added the new armour pictures, and upgraded a lot of them.
Taken me over an hour, but I have finally updated the thread.
It should be easier to read and understand, I require all the xp values for the new armours and also the stats.

Thank you Hyper and all the devs for adding in the armours Wink
IS pikeman's plated vest same with banded mail?