Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wanting to get tips and the best class for kiting
i was wondering if any one had some tips
Well best class is debateable, but you can do this-
Dont wear boots they slow you down and you rarely get hit there
If using pike get 4 stacks of throwing as you can use them for melee and ranged
Know what paths to take on a map
Concentrate on enemy archers/xbowmen first
sniper or pikeman for kiting. Pikeman for damage and melee. Sniper for ammo. It is all preference. I preferred to use pikeman
Sniper hurts way more. Kiting you should rarely want/have to use melee. I perfer Sniper as you can hit enemies from far away, but takes a while to learn  how to deal with guys with shields.
thanks you for all the responses only problem is i only have pike tier 2Sad
you can start learning how to kite with a tier 2 pike its fairly easy just takes alot of practice
like the post above have mentioned , the weight off your gear will drastically affect the speed you can run and accelerate.

when i first started my pikeman i found that no matter what marketplace/craftable tier 1-2 gear i chose i would still die in a single hit Wink
therefore i found the best def/weight ratio gear was the swadian recruit gear with no helm boots or gloves Smile

next up is your weapons , at tier 2 you should have javelins available . i felt that these performed better than any axe you are able to throw in both damage range and accuracy.
one thing to remember when kiting is it takes your character a second or so of running until he reaches sprint speed so remember get a head start on the enemy and always leave room to regain speed once you have released a shot or two.

hope this helps , it wont take you long to get to tier 3 and that's when the pikeman class really comes alive.
(ps you realy should play in full games to level your character much faster, without leaching ofcoarse  ;D)
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Little more information on this topic. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...637.0.html Players talk about their preferences.
thank you all for the tips
(10-07-2013, 10:29 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: Dont wear boots they slow you down and you rarely get hit there
Some players do that but I think they should not. You are rarely hit there but it happens sometimes anyway. Leg armor is usually weaker than body armor, no matter what your class is, and a hit there is painful Tongue. Moreover, the weight is nothing (+3) in comparison with chest armor's weight (15). If you want to run fast, wearing a red tunic makes more difference.
Plus, with the full bear set, you look nice.