Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranged
(07-07-2018, 11:03 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Babushka Wrote: the game is ok as it is, one critisism for me is the spawn waves are too frequant. hence more tomes, cade spamming etc. reduce the spawns down and it becomes important to bring inf back again. also giving inf a buff to health would be nice, all that armour and stats, the costs of said armour and you can still die to a sword sister? its kinda dumb.
If you would like to post about this I would recommend that you make a knew thread rather then posting in one that is from 2013

Please... never change.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(07-07-2018, 11:54 PM)RookCW Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 09:19 PM)Babushka Wrote: the game is ok as it is, one critisism for me is the spawn waves are too frequant. hence more tomes, cade spamming etc. reduce the spawns down and it becomes important to bring inf back again. also giving inf a buff to health would be nice, all that armour and stats, the costs of said armour and you can still die to a sword sister? its kinda dumb.
If you would like to post about this I would recommend that you make a knew thread rather then posting in one that is from 2013

Please... never change.

[Image: 8cyq12.gif]
(07-07-2018, 11:54 PM)RookCW Wrote:

Please... never change.

I guess you never new that the k is silent.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.