Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion+ Web Scripts [1.6.0]
Hehehe, sorry for asking, but I'm a noob when it comes to adding stuff ike this. CAn you maybe make a short guide as to how to install this? :3
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Maroon, when you click on the download link, look in the top right hand corner and there is a guide telling you how to install it Smile
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(16-07-2013, 02:29 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: Still cannot view the ID's of people in my house, All i get is "Null"

Fixed (don't work on scripts late at night)  Tongue

(16-07-2013, 03:09 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Hehehe, sorry for asking, but I'm a noob when it comes to adding stuff ike this. CAn you maybe make a short guide as to how to install this? :3

http://userscripts.org/about/installing  (For Chrome, follow the Tampermonkey instructions.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks, I got it now, only... I'm not seeing any changes. E.g. I can't select a quantity of items in the sell to the marketplace. Am I missing something here? Sad

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Which browser?  Did you install the script after getting GreaseMonkey/Tampermonkey?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I'm using Chrome, and after a while, I figured that I had to install the script after I installed Tampermonkey, which I did. And now, when I go to the NI site, I see the icon of Tamper darkening, and a 1 on it, showing that 1 script is currently active. However, nothing changes to the website itself. I've tried a bunch of different stuff, changing char, logging off and on again, closing the tab, closing the entire browser, but it's not changing the website for me.

(16-07-2013, 05:06 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I'm using Chrome, and after a while, I figured that I had to install the script after I installed Tampermonkey, which I did. And now, when I go to the NI site, I see the icon of Tamper darkening, and a 1 on it, showing that 1 script is currently active. However, nothing changes to the website itself. I've tried a bunch of different stuff, changing char, logging off and on again, closing the tab, closing the entire browser, but it's not changing the website for me.
/same

Though i thought i had some experience with tampermonkey scripts yet :/
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Heh, each time I fix it for one browser, it breaks for the other.  Tongue  I'll keep working on it, though.  Wink
(16-07-2013, 05:17 PM)human_being link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=15817.msg125585#msg125585 date=1373994412]
I'm using Chrome, and after a while, I figured that I had to install the script after I installed Tampermonkey, which I did. And now, when I go to the NI site, I see the icon of Tamper darkening, and a 1 on it, showing that 1 script is currently active. However, nothing changes to the website itself. I've tried a bunch of different stuff, changing char, logging off and on again, closing the tab, closing the entire browser, but it's not changing the website for me.
/same

Though i thought i had some experience with tampermonkey scripts yet :/
[/quote]

Good, not my personal mistake then. xD

Now it works in both Firefox and Chome; 1.0.5 is available.