Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion+ Web Scripts [1.6.0]
Another update:

The crafting recipe filter has been extended to include House Crafting.

Also, item filtering for the Auction Hall and Trading Center prompts has been added.  Unfortunately, this feature had to be implemented as a separate companion script and only supports Firefox.  At this time, a key part of the code is not supported by Chrome.  I hope this will change in the future but I do not know when.

Edit: Updated the Companion to 1.0.1 to fix a problem with clearing the filter.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Oh my god Kip... I love you! Quantity box for crafting!!

EDIT: Would it be possible to implement trade presets in the future to quickly transfer crafting materials?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The scripts have been updated to 1.3.0 & 1.1.1.

The main script adds an inventory page with filters and the ability to add custom links to the NI+ menu.
The companion script now auto-focuses on the filter box when the Trace Center and Auction Hall prompts are opened.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-09-2013, 03:49 PM)Kip link Wrote: The scripts have been updated to 1.3.0 & 1.1.1.

The main script adds an inventory page with filters and the ability to add custom links to the NI+ menu.
The companion script now auto-focuses on the filter box when the Trace Center and Auction Hall prompts are opened.

Nice work!
Prince:   5
Ragnar: 2
Odin:     6
How to beat Hande.
what about Chrome users ? Sad
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
The main script (with most of the features) works for Chrome.

The companion script, however, still does not work on Chrome.  Unless someone can suggest another method of blocking the original on-page scripts from loading, we will either have to wait for Chrome to support the code or for the code to be merged into the site itself.
Another set of updates: 1.3.1 & 1.2.0

The inventory filters in the main script are now persistent across page reloads and sessions.

The companion script includes a rework of the Trading Center.  Multiple items can now be added to a trade at once.  Just check the box next to each item you want to add and click Trade.
Nice one Kip. That's just brilliant.
I'm having to use Firefox for my NI needs these days since the NI companion changes are too hard to live without. Great update, Kip.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The main script has been updated to 1.4.2:
Added Cavalry to the xp assistant and updated the server list.