Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hi Guys just signed up to the forum and i am looking for some advice
HI All

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i am looking to get some prices for the below gear, please bear in mind i have never traded a single item i have received since i joined nord invasion so i am looking for prices estimates if thats ok?

heres my gear

44 x Old Boots
42 x Crooked Stick
302 x Cloth
199 x Wood
54 x Bent Sword
65 x Metal
54 x Bone Shard
1 x Bone Powder
100 x Leather
1 x Steel
17 x Coal
10 x Shade Ore
2 x Mystic Charm
14 x Sparkly Necklace
6 x Twisted String
4 x Worm Root
4 x Hydra Leaf
3 x Spurn Berry
2 x Nem Flower
1 x Mixed Glue
8 x Heavy Cloth
11 x Hardened Metal
3 x Fine Needle
5 x Wolf Teeth Necklace
1 x Needle
3 x Small Lump of Lead
1 x Sulphur
1 x Water of Hvergelmir
5 x Chain

i am looking to raise at least 100k for respec so i would be happy to sell some of it at the right price.

many thanks
Welcome to the forum. You can either check other prices from previous trades or download the spreadsheet on this page here. This spreadsheet has a rough guide to all material costs and can give you a good idea of what each of them is worth.

At a glance at your materials you will easily find the money you need to get a respec. The Water of Hvergelmir is worth 70k+.
I would suggest to check the Auction Hall on http://www.nordinvasion.com and sell at 10% cheaper than what the AH lists materials. That way you are sure to sell them and it doesn't stay too long on the AH. You get good money and quick. If you think a deal might be fishy or you aren't sure if what you're selling might be more valuable than the offer you have, jump on IRC and ask around. We don't recommend advertising trades on IRC, but asking about one is a different matter. People will gladly give you feedback, and then again, if you're still not to comfortable, my advice is to not sell. The person increases a little, you know it's worth more than Wink