Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade Bug & Roll Back
Thanks to the devs for having dealt with that issue so fast!
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
I found my first legendary Yesterday so bad  ;D
(21-07-2013, 09:17 PM)Tiberias link Wrote: I found my first legendary Yesterday so bad  ;D
Mmmm there's always one Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
If you created your character in the past day or so then there runs a possibility that your character has been removed and you will have to remake your character. Again, apologies for this. It's a pain in the butt for everyone
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i made 2 or 3 hard runs and lost all that xp, cash and mats. For what did i played?
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(21-07-2013, 09:38 PM)Bananix link Wrote: i made 2 or 3 hard runs and lost all that xp, cash and mats. For what did i played?
For free. And you're still playing for free.

Seriously... I can't believe some people are actually complaining.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
If you want to get annoyed, get annoyed with the large amount of members who took advantage of the glitch. As I said we apologise for the inconvenience but if players acted in good faith the roll back would not have been necessary.
- Fingus
Good thing I haven't played recently...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I have no idea whats going on.  Is my not being able to reopen a trade part of this?  tells me I already have a trade open which it does not show on the trade page.
also, thanks for letting me play for free.