Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade Bug & Roll Back
Aw, dagnit, I lost the 2 lumps I looted in one run of Hard. Oh well, neccesary evil, eh? Thanks for fixing it, and I only wish I'd found and reported the bug earlier, because I did notice an increase in goods where there shouldn't have been one.
At least thanks for the quick response and fix!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hey I havent logged in in about a week and when I did I had redshirt gear and 1FP. I dont mind the items but I liked having my FP.
Double xp for the next 48 hours!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Really? Awesome! :o
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
while it's a bit annoying having to do all my trades again, a one day roll back is actually not a bad outcome, those I'd talked to assumed it would be 2-3 days, besides the alternative of trawlling through pretty much every trade and auction house purchase would've taken an immense amount of time.

Still, considering this whole mess was only really brought to the devs attention earlier today, even I have to admit the turn around time is pretty impressive.

That's a good point about the faction points though, although they don't have any direct impact it's still a bit depressing seeing mine at 1 now  :-\
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Yeah I lost a Bear Fur and about 100000 assist exp but I can look on the bright side. Hey double exp!!!!!
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
how do i get my money back? i just sold bear armor yesterday for 320k and i only have 60k+ now
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Sell it again?
ooooh, i see now..
its back on the other character.
sry, i just found out. Freaked out a little. pls forgive me.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Looks like all the faction points got reset to 0  Sad