Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.1 'Shields Up!'
crashed again, here the log:
Error 404: Signature not found
Your module.ini looks out of date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymkyp0uawtyafcj/module.ini
hah , Banks you are awesome ! And the rest of the dev team also ofc Wink Nicely played, well served.
Wusel @ Omnia
So i read through the 5.1 update log, but i still don't quite understand how the new cade damage works. Regardless, cades now seem completely useless? We just watched prince wave chew through 13 newly placed cades in about 15 seconds. Do bots hit all the cades at once, or just do way too much damage to them or what? It wasn't just prince either, pikes went through 5 shc in about 20 seconds.
the point is that people are supposed to shield now rather than hide behind barricades.
I dont know about bosses but most crushtrough was removed so shielding is safer and more effective
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Its meant to encourage shield walls (thats why its called Shields up), I assume cades now should mostly be used for protecting from ranged.
Also Blue Heimdallar still has Crushthrough.
Prince still has crushthrough though, becasue when we tried to shieldwall against him we did instantly. I don't know if his was supposed to be removed or something? But if they chew through cades that fast and he kills you when blocking, the only viable option seems to be owning a barrel.
But we just done our House Run and we only made it to prince twice one we sheilded didn't work even with royal guard and good slashers, and second time over 15 cades they broke through them like dep sheilds before patch. even javliners broke through two cades faster then pikes use to before patch.
Moar Rangers! yay ;D
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
How can I get those Anvils? Smile
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder