Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
I think alot of people would love that but maybe you should ask the Devs...
Beautiful modeling, loving those armors and the (skyrim 2 handed steel sword?) keep up the good work im sure you will get senni'd soon(he will ask u for the osp)

(26-07-2013, 09:23 PM)Brego link Wrote: Btw, I've been tipped about making a helmet to go along with the bear armor, is that something that could be needed?

pleaseeeeee D:
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
Thanks! Smile

Haven't played Skyrim, so I have no idea Tongue I was inspired by Roche's sword in The Witcher 2 when making it:
Edit: If I were to make a helmet for the bear armor, it would be very helpful if you guys came with some suggestions of how it should look like, maybe post some concept pictures etc of how you would want it to look like. It would help alot on getting a good result as my imagination sucks Tongue
Wow!

If you'll let me, I can see places to use all of the OP items Smile.

Regarding what we need, probably archer helmets are most needed. (Not too bulky, doesn't obstruct the view too much and swadian esque Tongue)

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Sure, I can try to set up a brf file soon Smile About all of it is game ready so..

Hmm, okay, feel free to post concept art, as like I've said, my imagination sucks Big Grin
these are amazing. can't wait to see that winged helm running me down
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Thanks! Big Grin

Found some more stuff I had lying around that you could have:
PS: The holes for the eyes on the top one is open so you'll see the player's eyes, it's just in the render that it turned out black.

These are a little bit more fit for swadians Tongue Think I made it for the Europe 1200 mod or something.
Alright, I've thought this through a bit, as I got asked the very same question a while ago, to make a Bear helmet.
So, here's a picture of the Bear armor in the game:
My idea was to take the shoulderplate from the armor (the rounded bit), and recurve that to form a helmet-ish thing, then add the Bear fur under it, a bit like the fur in this helmet:
But then without the extra long leather thing under it. Do you understand what I mean? This makes for a nice helmet, which would fit perfectly well with the rest of the armorset.

P.S. Maybe also add a little noseguard, like in the 2nd picture?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hmm, I'll try to take a look at it tomorrow and see what I can come up with Smile

Some shields I just quickly retextured, which you also could have if you want Tongue
I'll take anything I can get Smile
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.