Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Exploiters banned
(11-03-2012, 08:18 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: There will be no naming and shaming, so take your witch-hunt elsewhere.

Love,
Worm

Taking all the fun out of this for me, as always.  Good to see that this is getting picked up - I suspected something was going on based off of some 'select' players I've seen with items... but never said much.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Lol, I don't even know how it is possible to do the stuff you guys are talking about Tongue
Start the game already!
Thank god, you'd be doing it a lot Tongue
Come to think on it........there might bee a way to edit the......
Start the game already!
And this has just descended into speculation.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Please remember, if you are involved in any way or have received goods from players that a reasonable person may believe to be suspicious in its nature, quantity or price to contact Worm.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(12-03-2012, 03:56 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Please remember, if you are involved in any way or have received goods from players that a reasonable person may believe to be suspicious in its nature, quantity or price to contact Worm.

Bumping important message.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]