Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New idea: Stone Cade !!!
(01-08-2013, 03:27 AM)KennethR link Wrote:but Iron is heavier then Stone though if i'm mistaken, and Stones does sound reasonable since they only used Iron in weapons and armours and in some cases as reinforcements on doors and gates. probably Reason why you don't have Iron Castles.
I meant something like a iron version of the normal barricade.  A stone cade would be very big and would not be very portable. where as a iron cade could consist of 8 iron bars being put together. I did not mean a massive wall of iron  :Smile
Come at the king Best not miss.
Pffft lets just make the cades out of titanium and diamonds, problem solved  Wink

But really you can talk all you want about new cades and so forth but which one of you is going to make the model?
This is a community mod and nothing will get done if people just talk about it, like yun yun said
"Find a model senni could use, that's almost the only thing that matter."
or make the model yourself
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(28-10-2013, 06:11 AM)Benschie link Wrote:Pffft lets just make the cades out of titanium and diamonds, problem solved  Wink

But i don't want to be a cade! Besides, I already throw myself at the nords.

When it comes to the moddle, you already have a texture. just take it from the game. Also, you could just take one of the stone wall props, and just make it smaller, and thinner, and you got your stone cade.
(28-10-2013, 08:03 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote:[quote author=Benschie link=topic=16282.msg147850#msg147850 date=1382940665]
Pffft lets just make the cades out of titanium and diamonds, problem solved  Wink

When it comes to the moddle, you already have a texture. just take it from the game. Also, you could just take one of the stone wall props, and just make it smaller, and thinner, and you got your stone cade.
[/quote]

Great, why don't you get right on that?
(28-10-2013, 03:33 PM)madjosh link Wrote:[quote author=Diamond_drop link=topic=16282.msg147856#msg147856 date=1382947415]
[quote author=Benschie link=topic=16282.msg147850#msg147850 date=1382940665]

[/quote]

Great, why don't you get right on that?
[/quote]
Cause im lazy  ;D
'tis for a different mod:
i had a similar idea a while ago, but it was more like you summon a stone wall instead of bringing it to the battlefield you bring a scroll/book
but as far as i remember senni didn't like it