Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to Nord Invasion! New plans for the weekend, I guess. Time to level my archer.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-08-2013, 07:23 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Happy Birthday to Nord Invasion! New plans for the weekend, I guess. Time to level my archer.
I can't decide between leveling my level 22 archer or just going for some good loots in Hard/Ragnarok :I
Thanks to everyone for making this game awesome Big Grin Hope we will have much more years of fun ^.^
(22-08-2013, 07:25 PM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=17143.msg134330#msg134330 date=1377199438]
Happy Birthday to Nord Invasion! New plans for the weekend, I guess. Time to level my archer.
I can't decide between leveling my level 22 archer or just going for some good loots in Hard/Ragnarok :I
[/quote]
What if Hyper sets Damascus and Zinc Shards to Nord Farmers?
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Happy birthday. I wish you a lot of birthday in the futur. Thx for the gift and of course the work.

GeNf
God...i will enjoy this moment in NI history...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NI!
heh old rusty ni ;9 should grab some whiskey and celebrate. Also thanks for the devs for their remaining endurance!
Wusel @ Omnia
Oddly enough, I just looked at this post and for the past hour ive been thinking "How did NI get started?" Haha, seems like I was answered, loving the double xp and gold and lookin forward to more goodies. Happy Birthday Ni! Thanks Jez for the great mod Big Grin
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
I saw NI at 998 likes and I was like i'll wait till tomorrow and see if its at 999 so I can become the 1000th like. But then it was ate like 1003 :[
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Our baby is growing up  :'(
"And it goes a little something like this..."