Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sell Sword
I wish to start a new faction
Leader: [SS]The_Grapist alt of crimson blade, so I can do contracts Smile
Name: Sell Sword
Tag: [SS]

Faction Info: Sell Swords will exist as a loose commune of Mercs. We work for the good of the cell, and more spacifically the good of our clients. This cell in particular works for the Swadian Empire due to good relations with it's king. We do not use our actual names, but instead use code names based on the skills we utalize. Ex: Crimson Blade (a blade master)

Our members are free to join any clan during events or war, in exchange for payment in most cases. Anyone is free to join, but applicants need to understand that we are not responcible for supplying steady work for our members.

Also in the event that a few of our members are hired to fight for oposing sides in a war event, we will still be expected to fight eachother.
Awesome tag, it is a German house?  Tongue
(23-08-2013, 05:58 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Awesome tag, it is a German house?  Tongue
Wut? Why everybody minds "german" when they see "SS"?!
Btw: Good luck from Clan Cameron!
I believe there was a group of Germans referred to by that name during the 1920s to mid 1940s.

I think they were a band or something.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Good luck i picture a elite group of mercenaries.  Wink
Actually SS were Hitlers elite Soldiers that did and supervised the dirty work.
"elite soldiers" ? nope just a bunch of assholes without care for humanity or  inwit. Now stop that crap and get back to topic.
Wusel @ Omnia