Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Private server disconnection 1st May 2012
I like the drama this mod brings, keeps it interesting. What will Worm do next? Give the Nords wings? Will Hande ever have that cosmetic surgery he has been putting off? Will Hypernoma at some point share his OP hammer? Only time will tell, stay tuned to NordInvasion! ;D
(23-03-2012, 02:41 PM)Fingus link Wrote: I like the drama this mod brings, keeps it interesting. What will Worm do next? Give the Nords wings? Will Hande ever have that cosmetic surgery he has been putting off? Will Hypernoma at some point share his OP hammer? Only time will tell, stay tuned to NordInvasion! ;D

They can't make everyone happy no matter how hard they try. All they can do is keep it fair for the majority of the people that play the game Smile
(23-03-2012, 02:41 PM)Fingus link Wrote: I like the drama this mod brings, keeps it interesting. What will Worm do next? Give the Nords wings? Will Hande ever have that cosmetic surgery he has been putting off? Will Hypernoma at some point share his OP hammer? Only time will tell, stay tuned to NordInvasion! ;D

Hehe.
Ohterwise, sounds like good news to me. Sorry bros, but this is why there aren't private servers in MMOs.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
What do you think about make a hire thread admin ?! So, we have 4 months before the end of the servers, so you have the time to recruits any admin for defend the NordInvasion rules.
4 Weeks
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Yes, sry, four weeks. It can be a nice idea; no ?
(23-03-2012, 04:05 PM)RaJiska link Wrote: What do you think about make a hire thread admin ?! So, we have 4 months before the end of the servers, so you have the time to recruits any admin for defend the NordInvasion rules.
Human nature being what it is,having "volunteer"admins from the community is always a huge mistake.In other Indy games I've been in when the Admins or GM's are from the player base the cheating,exploiting and favortism always ended up destroying the games.That's one reason in the big pro games the paid GM's and what not ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY THE GAME!It's in their Contracts.WOW,EVE Online even Wizards 101,the people in charge of policing the community are not players and face the possibilty of law suits from thier employers if they are discovered playing the game.
I remind everyone this is a mod,not even the real game that you payed money for.Hande and the other developers are doing this for FUN.It stops being fun guess what?They walk and it's over.They've already made an investment in money for all the "public servers",and are obviously spending much more than a person running a single server.All they ever really asked was we play by thier rules.Apparently that's far to difficult for some,and that's what's costing the rest of us.
At least put map polls on the servers!!!!! im tired of getting on baech assault with my cav then it instantly switching to lake town -_- there is no point to cav if it cant be used
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
(23-03-2012, 08:39 PM)Working_Class_Hero link Wrote: At least put map polls on the servers!!!!! im tired of getting on baech assault with my cav then it instantly switching to lake town -_- there is no point to cav if it cant be used

or think about caravan ambush nobody likes that map and if a server goes on that map people mass leave or go set up a poll

look i know the developers working hard
but there are simply some maps people don't like or/and need of some chances.
although having polls would take 1 or 2 maps a lot but it also a possibility to skip the bad maps and to restart a map that suffering  from stuck bots
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Gah, stop this whining about things that haven't even yet happend !!

We don't recruit any stranger guys to be admin.
About map polls, well you will see then are them on or off.