Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Private server disconnection 1st May 2012
I was figuring you typo'ed and meant to type 'player' rather than 'payer', but if you really meant payer then I really have no idea.  :Smile
Auf Blut gebaut
Well in that case boo to you for making fun of my spelling error Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
So why not just close the private server who where using it to exploit. As an owner of Phalangites Eu Hard server, I never seen anyone from my clan that was exploiting, dont wanna whine or beg, but why not make a chance for the good servers which werent screwing around with ur module files?
Thank you Worm for clarifying the situation, you're a pro.

Thank you Sphinx to confirm what i was saying, you're just ridiculous.

Thank you Hyper for letting your heart speak (except on idiot part which was unrespectful), I just hope you are not speaking for entire dev's crew.
1- Yeah this mod is now achievable only by an elite of players who can afford to buy the most OP items, tome, Barrels, legendary. Without any of this stuff good luck if you want to see waves 16 (don't even speak of Odin).

2- This mod is not your personal stuff, it is Jez's stuff, he lets you play with it, as us, keep this in mind.

3- Loled on hammer part. I hope that you play normal chars aswell, otherwise this mod will become boring for you...

4- ...

5- This is where I don't follow you, I don't care of cheaters and I find that devs are playing there game, now cheaters are ruining the fun for everyone because of server's closing.
What does a cheater do in this mod except ruining the fun for himself, this is not a competitive mod, we are not in cRPG where someone could take an advantage over another player, no, they just take an advantage over bots, who cares...
I don't say that action should not be taken over them, I just say that those actions should not rebound on other players.
Sure, they will have the best weapons, the best armors, the best craft and best all, what does that change for me?
Absolutely nothing, I don't fuckin' care, sure they will come on my server with their big stuff, will they stole my kills, xp, gold or loot? eh no, we share the loot... Will they kill the fun for me? eh no, I have fun anyway in this wonderful mod, with low and high level/stuffed players.
Only things I see is jealousy...

Btw, when one of this guys come to a server with all his stuff, what is the difference if you replace him by a dev? no difference for small players, they just see a guy with big stuff.
The first do the rambo, the other threatened you if you dare kill his horse Sad

Oh, I like your last sentence, about closed beta, damn I'm scared.
Otherwise, devs team doess an excelent work Smile
I don't have any legendary, tome, barrel, OP items (well maybe some but they're easily accessible) and I've gotten to Thor plenty of times. Not supposed to be easy to reach Odin. It's about teamwork.
Okey I have got enough of this. Closing now.