Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want me to be part of the Jury?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No.
44.44%
8 44.44%
Yes.
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Help of Dancer
What is your ingame name? DC_Leader_The_Maste1
How much gold do you need? 200k.
What is the gold for? i need it then i have enough money to buy a dreaded war pick.
What level are you? 52.
(01-04-2012, 04:02 PM)themaste1 link Wrote: What is your ingame name? DC_Leader_The_Maste1
How much gold do you need? 200k.
What is the gold for? i need it then i have enough money to buy a dreaded war pick.
What level are you? 52.

i know i am not a member of the jury, so i cant decide if you get the gold or not, but since there is only ~88k in the help of dancer you cant ask for 200k. and you wrote me a pm in which you asked for a loan of 200k. so i am not sure if you want free gold or a loan.
i need a loan.
(01-04-2012, 04:16 PM)themaste1 link Wrote: i need a loan.

than this is the wrong thread. please read my bank thread.

it says there that i won't give loans until patch 0.4.0 comes out. if the you already got someone who offers you a pick and you could get it only today write me a pm and we can talk about that.
What is your ingame name? TacticalRetreat
How much gold do you need? 5000
What is the gold for?weapons & armour
What level are you? 3
(03-04-2012, 10:27 PM)tacticalretreat link Wrote: What is your ingame name? TacticalRetreat
What level are you? 3

Very well. I informed the Jury. If at least two of them accept it you will get the gold.
I accept.  Smile
Give him the gold, its only 5k.
(03-04-2012, 11:25 PM)Perception link Wrote: I accept.  Smile
Give him the gold, its only 5k.

Perception, please dont post things like this as they can be misleading. You are not part of the deciding jury.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I say nay. Though 5k is a paltry sum, he is only level 3. What would be more helpful to him at this point is knowledge of how to effectively play the game. At this point, he hasn't even gotten to the first tier of any class yet. I recommend joining normal games with many players and staying behind higher level players to gain assist experience. The most important thing in this game is staying alive when you're low level.

I suggest we wait until he reaches Tier 1 before giving him gold. In my opinion, the only worthwhile items to purchase as a recruit would be a bow+arrows or a military scythe, but even then one should stay at the rear to survive as long as possible so as to gain as much assist experience and gold as possible.

A good way to easily earn 5k is to sell sticks and metal on the Auction Hall. Check the average prices -- items that have stayed on the AH for a while are obviously not selling so you can know not to sell at that price. You can easily net yourself 5k.

Or perhaps I'm over-analyzing this and we should just give him the money.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(03-04-2012, 10:27 PM)tacticalretreat link Wrote: What is your ingame name? TacticalRetreat
What level are you? 3

Sorry, you didn't got accepted. But the Jury wants you to apply again once you reached Tier 1 of any class, so you can buy items for that class.