Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: IS WRESTLING REAL ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes , it is real !
7.05%
11 7.05%
No , it is not real !
83.33%
130 83.33%
Don\'t know ....
9.62%
15 9.62%
Total 156 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you think Wrestling is real ?
(24-03-2012, 06:28 PM)DC Terminator link Wrote: Btw does someone know how I become a Full Member or something ?
You have to spam the forum with stupid posts like "Do you think Wrestling is real ?"
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(14-04-2012, 05:18 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: You have to spam the forum with stupid posts like "Do you think Wrestling is real ?"
Or spend your time like me and actually post things that are helpful although just noticed this is not helpful.

Hmm I would say that the vid above was interesting.
No.

Wrestling is not real. Whoever is in charge will tell wrestler A and B a scenario. The wrestlers will already know what the outcome is, all they have to do is rehearse a routine to give the fans what they want.

Wrestling does hurt, but it's not exactly like Mixed Martial Arts lol. The mat is like a trampoline, they punch each other with their forearms, but make it look like a punch and the out-of-the-ring flooring is made from gym mats.
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
(16-04-2012, 02:50 PM)Badman link Wrote: No.

Wrestling is not real. Whoever is in charge will tell wrestler A and B a scenario. The wrestlers will already know what the outcome is, all they have to do is rehearse a routine to give the fans what they want.

Wrestling does hurt, but it's not exactly like Mixed Martial Arts lol. The mat is like a trampoline, they punch each other with their forearms, but make it look like a punch and the out-of-the-ring flooring is made from gym mats.

You watched the vid . ? Big Grin
My favorite part about wrestling is not watching it, but when I do I love when they get punched in the face they lay on the ground like babies for like two minutes and then out of nowhere stand up like nothing happened.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Do you speak about american wrestling ?
I think that american wrestling (like smackdown etc.) is unreal and a play but in my country wrestling is so different and real
Ofcourse it's not real! I mean, who the hell lays down convinietly infront of the compititioners knee covering his head moaning like an idiot?
Greco-Roman Wrestling = real

Believing that the Undertaker actually came back from the dead and kills people in the ring = down syndrome
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Who believes that?
(29-07-2012, 09:01 PM)Gashy link Wrote: Greco-Roman Wrestling = real

= down syndrome
aw dont say stuff like that, my brother have down syndrome  :-\