Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Cavalry => Skirmisher.

I'm fine with this.

Also, looking at the current classes, you would think the classes fit more into the Rhodok faction... Plus, rhodok have the best looking pikeman gear in Native.

Change NAO Big Grin
Yo Worm, do you think you could take a look at this and see if it'd be possible? House Improvements
Start the game already!
If I needed to, I'd pay for this mod, it's worth it.
All because of the dev team - good work, Devs! I am cavalry myself, but godamn I respect taking such hard decisions as the ones you do! Thats the attitude which will change mods and make them unique and worth playing!
Much admiration.
Most of the concerns posted are going to be dealt with re items etc. We have a plan! Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Might see old FinKone running around town again for verison 4!
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
I will hug you the only way I can - with my kicks.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
Damn i have to start playing with people again next patch. Sad
Most of us will embrace that patch with open arms ! Throwing, finally ! And no more spectating kiters for 20-30mins Tongue

More teamplay, more blood, more action, more fun ... right ?
(28-03-2012, 06:19 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: I see some of you have concerns about exp, class points and gear. I'll be a bit more clear.

No items will be removed completely, so you can still sell them back to shop after the patch, we might even raise the price then so you get all your money back instead of half. All good items, crafted lances, thunder lance and so on will be changed out in the files for new items of the same value. So your Swadian Great Lance will turn into a crafted rare spear for instance.

All players, even those not Cavalry will receive a full respec and all their class points back with this patch (you will keep your melee and ranged exp as it is).

All cavalry exp will be give back as assist, so you don't lose any of your progress and you can just pick whatever you want to put that exp in instead.

In short, you will not lose anything from this patch. Hope this makes it a bit more clear.  Smile

Thank you, Hopefully now my crossbow will be more effective, and also thank you for not making me pay for full respec.

Quick question, assuming since there is a new "Crossbow" class that old range xp will still be the main factor for this class as well since I have zero crossbow xp.... and have been using crossbows off and on and crying because of how ineffective they were.

Guess TwinkleToes is going to have to be a Skrimisher even though it took me a ton of time to get 1000 xp away from heavy cavalry.... Was really looking forward to enjoying that. Oh well, guess that my time was wasted.

-Must reach heavy cavalry before patch! to enjoy the black courser that I have been waiting to use for around 2 months. - :'

Sad about cavalry and very happy about the new Class "Crossbow" hopefully ill enjoy that, good job developer team I like how you let us know way before hand so that we can get ready for the patch. Good-luck with future patches.

(28-03-2012, 09:29 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Most of us will embrace that patch with open arms ! Throwing, finally ! And no more spectating kiters for 20-30mins Tongue

More teamplay, more blood, more action, more fun ... right ?

[color=purple][size=8pt][font=georgia][i]I hardly ever made people wait if i was on horse back id always ask and then charge into the huge groups of enemies Some cavalry players did kite and i did some times normally when I was by myself.
as for the open arms, more like you forced my arms opened and said hug... would have been awkward for me to resist that and i am rather lazy.
(28-03-2012, 09:34 PM)minippl link Wrote: I hardly ever made people wait if i was on horse back id always ask and then charge into the huge groups of enemies Some cavalry players did kite and i did some times normally when I was by myself.
as for the open arms, more like you forced my arms opened and said hug... would have been awkward for me to resist that and i am rather lazy.

That would make you part of the minority Wink That's how HA got removed first, now it's cav completely