Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

LOTO NordInvasion [Choose only 3 numbers now]
It should be drawn randomly from the bank of names that paid, so at least you always have a winner. If there isn't any winner, the gold is carried over, but I think it will be carried over for ever Tongue So the best would be to have the list of people who paid (let's make it 1 entry per person to start ?) and use a randomizer online and get a winner. Not sure how legit it can be though, it's hard for you to prove you did it right (without favorizing a friend, or making sure your enemy loses all the time).

Concept is great, but the way it's made, seems flawed to me :X
(30-03-2012, 08:32 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:It should be drawn randomly from the bank of names that paid, so at least you always have a winner. If there isn't any winner, the gold is carried over, but I think it will be carried over for ever Tongue So the best would be to have the list of people who paid (let's make it 1 entry per person to start ?) and use a randomizer online and get a winner. Not sure how legit it can be though, it's hard for you to prove you did it right (without favorizing a friend, or making sure your enemy loses all the time).

If nobody wins, 2 ppls will be drawn to win 100k each of them ( You always have a winner ). So 300k will be added to the next loto so we'll have 800k.
We need a difficulty like finding 10 numbers and not only a drawn.
The numbers will prove that i dont favorize anybody because it will be done with a randomizer, just save your numbers and you'll be able to check easily. ( i can make some screens of the drawn )
I dont know why you are so scary, this is the first try and you only have to pay 7k, i dont think that 7k is a big amount even for the beginners in NordInvasion.
Just try this time and you'll see, because it seems that everybody are scary, and not that much people have registered, and i'd like to start on this sunday.
Btw, i dont have ennemies in NordInvasion, and if i wanted to make profit, i would'nt have organized a loto Wink
GOTS_Verdieb
I'd glady participate if I was 100% it can't be rigged Tongue If a Dev was to make a draw, I'd believe his credibility, but I don't know you :X
So dont trust me, it's not a problem for me Smile
GOTS_Verdieb
(31-03-2012, 04:16 AM)Verdiebz link Wrote:[quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=2254.msg19122#msg19122 date=1333139547]
It should be drawn randomly from the bank of names that paid, so at least you always have a winner. If there isn't any winner, the gold is carried over, but I think it will be carried over for ever Tongue So the best would be to have the list of people who paid (let's make it 1 entry per person to start ?) and use a randomizer online and get a winner. Not sure how legit it can be though, it's hard for you to prove you did it right (without favorizing a friend, or making sure your enemy loses all the time).

If nobody wins, 2 ppls will be drawn to win 100k each of them ( You always have a winner ). So 300k will be added to the next loto so we'll have 800k.
We need a difficulty like finding 10 numbers and not only a drawn.
The numbers will prove that i dont favorize anybody because it will be done with a randomizer, just save your numbers and you'll be able to check easily. ( i can make some screens of the drawn )
I dont know why you are so scary, this is the first try and you only have to pay 7k, i dont think that 7k is a big amount even for the beginners in NordInvasion.
Just try this time and you'll see, because it seems that everybody are scary, and not that much people have registered, and i'd like to start on this sunday.
Btw, i dont have ennemies in NordInvasion, and if i wanted to make profit, i would'nt have organized a loto Wink
[/quote]

So the jackpot will increase by 300k every week? The chance to win is 1 to 3486784400! I think you just want to increase the jackpot until noone wants to play anymore and till then you have made millions of gold on your char. 7k only? 7k from at least 70 guys to fill the jackpot. And you do this every week!

Can i bet 7k that nooone wins? Because then i would paticipate....
I could bet 500k that nobody will win Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
that's the basic system of the LOTO, just go out and shut down your pc sometimes it can be usefull man Smile.
And for info : The more participants there are, the more chance we get to have a winner.
if its to say that i am a stealer or something dancer you can avoid to post here, same for you blondin. Ty
GOTS_Verdieb
(31-03-2012, 11:05 AM)Verdiebz link Wrote:that's the basic system of the LOTO, just go out and shut down your pc sometimes it can be usefull man Smile.
And for info : The more participants there are, the more chance we get to have a winner.
if its to say that i am a stealer or something dancer you can avoid to post here, same for you blondin. Ty

Just another fun fact:
IF everyone who is registered to the forum right now participate in this "LOTO"
THEN the chance that someone win is still 1 to ~3 million.

I don't say you are a stealer. I just say that this system won't work with only 70-1200 participations.

Oh and another fun fact:
If more participate the jackpot will increase a lot faster... Wink

My bank is working with nearly the same system. There is a char called The_Help_of_Dancer who got around 88k right now. But I didn't gave anyone anything of it. So if noone applies for it I maybe can keep it. I say I won't, but who can trust me?
I still hope oneday someone will ask for it... at least my chance are better than 1 to ~ 3 Million...
You should really reduce the amount of numbers to actually make it worthwhile to play. In real lotto there are tens of millions of people playing. Here you will have tens.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
So i reduce to 5 numbers?
GOTS_Verdieb