Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banned?
wtf? you banned him for farming flowers? seriously?
:-\
but no one ever said anything about not farming on private servers, a bit hard to getting punished for something that was not defined before, it seems similar to this case http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg17642 where they left one bot alive too, farmed flowers, and forced other players to wait, there was no punishment for them, i didn´t harm any other players and i get exp reset?
i know it from now on and won´t use our private server to farm flowers again, but if i would have known that before i wouldn´t even have started. What i want to say is that i haven´t done this on purpose like "hehehe i will use private server to make other ppl look stupid and bug use hehehe" it was more like that i have done what seemed plausible to me, not harming other players, don´t make them wait and getting flowers anyway
It's called common sense and it's the first rule of all. It's quite obvious that being alone abusing bots that can't kill you to constantly farm herbs isn't how the foraging system is supposed to be used, doubly so when you are the only one with access to the server. As you have had prior warnings you received a 50% reset, you where not banned.

We don't define every little thing as legal or not, that list would be several pages long. However if you refuse to use sense to think about your actions and if they are intended game play or not, then you have to take the consequences of it.

Our decision final. Locking the thread.