Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event Discussion
I agree with OneEye in that captains should automatically get a medal. There is a definite shortage of captains: this past weekend we had more teams than we had captains signed up. People should have more incentive to try being captain, because otherwise it can very easily lead to having the same experienced people leading week after week. Instead, being a captain can be an opportunity for people to put forth fresh ideas for how to tackle a map, or for up-and-coming leaders to improve their teamwork skills by experiencing how to manage an eager and ready team. An award would highlight this and encourage people to try to expand their horizons.

I would also suggest that the MVP award be voted upon by the team themselves. After the event, each participant (including the captains) can PM the event coordinator with their team number, MVP nominee, and MVP runner-up (for tie-breakers). Then, the coordinator simply awards each team's MVP based on the tallies. This way, whether it's a slasher who plugged a hole right as the shield wall was about to collapse, a sniper who took out an assassin making a beeline toward the medic, or a captain making the tough but correct order under pressure, the teams themselves can offer their own input on which among them made the play(s) that were the most valuable to the team's successes.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Well next time i'll sign up for captain, since I know i can handle it...

One new trick though i learned from MrG, was re picking up stuff we want to make sure it doesn't expire. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
C'mon people, if you say it's not fun to be really serious about something really silly you need to sort your hobbies.
(25-04-2012, 04:12 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: You are a NI legend
I'm sure you're mistaking me for someone else.  ;D

Offtopic: FC Bayern did it  8)
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Uhm i guess there went something wrong with my medal xD

In the thread it said i would recieve one for being a medic... but i didnt healed much, i was more like an attacker with a some healing... oh and i got the MVP-medal. so this is wrong twice xD
can you please remove it? i dont deserve this...
Oh, I thought you were the healer.
Start the game already!
(26-04-2012, 07:59 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Oh, I thought you were the healer.

well i was healer first but then we needed an attacker =)
Don't underestimate yourself, if you are good at doing what is needed, and the captain noticed it, you deserve your medals!
(25-04-2012, 08:30 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: One new trick though i learned from MrG, was re picking up stuff we want to make sure it doesn't expire.

Oi! That was my trick, if you are talking about the last event, where I remember going on about that exact thing after the first waves.. My voice sounds like MrG's? o.O
Don't know why I even bother about this post, It doesnt really matter :p

Btw I approve of the Captain getting a medal 8)
It's something a lot of people say since it should be common knowledge Tongue