Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Huge potential for this patch, but I feel it was rushed.

What's going to be happening with old Knight equipment?
Lances, horses, steel cutter, fearsome knight helm, banded mail etc
(05-04-2012, 09:05 AM)Kwal link Wrote: I'd say devs are at least equally important for keeping it alive :Smile

And they said in this thread that a new fix patch will be released very soon, stop getting your panties in a twist and just report what problems you're having. One of mine that isn't already reported is that the Donator's Pony is still alive and well and usable. Well it's not a problem since I love the bugger but I think you wanted to replace it Wink
I think you guys are getting a new donators thingy Smile
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I'm sure some of you guys remember me from the olden days of my raging.

Just came here to say that I am pleasantly surprised, I found that anything inbetween 0.3.0 and 0.4.0 was utter shit and I've been really vocal about it, but this new patch gave me a small renewed interest, dropping Cavalry was a good thing to do instead of trying to balance it and consequently fucking over Cavalry players, I am really enjoying the skirmisher class that I leveled up with my assist XP from Cavalry.

Of course, I'm by nature abrasive as hell, so don't expect a post from me with no rage.

I played a bit, not that much, but a bit.

First, I'm kind of dissapointed the legendary weapons are still there, first one I saw when I played again was the Snake Spear, and it was quite a pleasant model, didn't look like something you'd use in a real battle situation, but atleast the model was realistic enough and didn't make me feel like I was playing World of warcraft and Lineage 2 ported over to warband.  Unfortunately, I joined some hardmode server just to try it out and, lo and behold, everyone had those weird fantasy weapons straight out of nerdland that looks like utter shit. I don't know for you guys, but I like my weapons with a small to moderate amount of spikes, not ten thousand of spikes per square inch.

I'm also wondering, are the Devs playtesting their maps at all? Again, I had a pleasant surprise, Swadian Village turned into a much better map, Mountain pass is still shit, haven't played the others except one.

I have no clue what it's called, it's an indoor map, the bots spawns behind a door that I only assume can be opened by the gatethingy right beside it, unfortunately, it just so happens that there's a conveniently placed invisible wall right there, so no way to open the door. All we could do was wait for the occasional bot to go through the door which happened at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, so we just ended up waiting the 18 minutes or whatever then suiciding to switch map.
(05-04-2012, 09:16 PM)Deany link Wrote: ..occasionally found a comment i wanted to quote... ...honestly under the opinion this is a game breaking patch...

16 human players versus infinite bots, and you nerf US instead of them?
But I love this mod and will wait for 0.4.1, seems like this patch was just released early before it was ready, surely you didn't intend to screw us like this Tongue
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(06-04-2012, 01:28 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=2351.msg20088#msg20088 date=1333616713]
I'd say devs are at least equally important for keeping it alive :Smile

And they said in this thread that a new fix patch will be released very soon, stop getting your panties in a twist and just report what problems you're having. One of mine that isn't already reported is that the Donator's Pony is still alive and well and usable. Well it's not a problem since I love the bugger but I think you wanted to replace it Wink
I think you guys are getting a new donators thingy Smile
[/quote]

Shhh!
(06-04-2012, 04:11 AM)Borealis link Wrote: I'm also wondering, are the Devs playtesting their maps at all? Again, I had a pleasant surprise, Swadian Village turned into a much better map, Mountain pass is still shit, haven't played the others except one.

I have no clue what it's called, it's an indoor map, the bots spawns behind a door that I only assume can be opened by the gatethingy right beside it, unfortunately, it just so happens that there's a conveniently placed invisible wall right there, so no way to open the door. All we could do was wait for the occasional bot to go through the door which happened at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, so we just ended up waiting the 18 minutes or whatever then suiciding to switch map.
We do test maps a lot.
Problem on Great Hall map is only because it didn't replaced native prop so need to make it as own prop in next patch.
And if you don't like our maps, go ahead and try make one yourself and stop posting that they are shit if you can't make better ones yourself. So fuck off.

I have seen enough raging in this thread so better to just close this.
Thanks.