Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
I'm also getting class points error, it also appears you guys forgot to update items.txt.  :-X
Auf Blut gebaut
I love you guys! Can't wait to start playing again tomorrow! This is going to be AWESOME!

Love to all the devs/admins and down with people who complain
Start the game already!
Wow, great work devs! cant wait to try it out! (p.s. thank you for not allowing people to walk over barricades.. that got quite frustrating Smile)
War pick can't even one hit second wave boss regulars any more? ;D  Not complaining just wondering if anyone else out there is going to be selling their war pick - a hard mode drop, really fast since its a joke in normal mode now? Big Grin  I understand its pierce damage but 44 won't cut it it seems.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
We should probably give them a couple of days to get everything fixed, as this patch is a big deal. But I do believe there has been a sort of a big oversight with Sharpshooters, that being that they're intended to be sword-and-board/crossbow users, but their shields or bolts cannot be put in the support slot. One of those is going to have to bite the bullet in order for the class to work as intended.
Captain_Stoogey
Highlander armor has much higher armor rating than highest sniper armor.  And 1/3 the cost
Website needs a lot of caressing at the moment:

Remove Horse section from marketplace,
Implement new craftables,
Debugging (Nordic Warlord Helmet has 78 armor)
Pictures for new stuff,
etc.
Obviously there are bugs to be ironed out. Would not go dumping transitional and all that so fast.
Best wait a few days for everything to be sorted. An awful lot of work has been put into this.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Just starting to get into the patch now - thank you for all of the hard work! I got all of my class pts. reset, and had to upgrade all over again. Don't know if that was intentional, but it is like a free respec, so no complaints there. The fact that you all are passionate about making this mod amazing has spawned a load of people passionate about playing it. KUDOS!

And I'm not raging here, just reporting user experience so far, so here's some feedback:

So far, archery seems completely nerfed, as I'm Hvy Longbow (using a longbow and hunting arrows,) and even wave 1-2 guys on normal cannot be taken down consistently with one arrow anymore. I'm talking about prisoners here! And besides, the aim is so slow, that I'm getting off about 2/3 of the shots as before with way WAY worse accuracy. I thought it was supposed to be faster and still accurate? My reticule takes forever to lock in, and when it does, it immediately goes wild. Is this intentional? I can't see many people wanting to level up to sniper if this is intentional, as the lower tiers must be worse off than what I am experiencing.

It could just be an adjustment thing, but it's killing the fun factor of being able to feel somewhat capable of taking down 1-2 wave guys on normal without breaking a sweat. After all, my character is in the mid-forties, and shouldn't be that weak. Anyone else having similar problems?
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin