Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Skirmisher Class Progression
Quote:Yes, commando's can go light armor - But that would be like taking a skirmisher and reducing his abillities, so why not just go skirmisher?=P
Because commando has the ability to go skirmisher and to go tank. So he is almost 2 classes in one. Thats the important point.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(11-04-2012, 05:08 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:
Quote:Yes, commando's can go light armor - But that would be like taking a skirmisher and reducing his abillities, so why not just go skirmisher?=P
Because commando has the ability to go skirmisher and to go tank. So he is almost 2 classes in one. Thats the important point.

Although, like i said, if you choose to play commando, your mindset should be heavy-guy. If your mindset is light infantry, then it would be stupid going commando. If your mindset is both light and heavy capable - Then you should be a hybrid, not a pure com, seeing as Commando do still, with light armor, have a weaker ability to fulfill his "light role" than the skirmisher.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Quote:Then you should be a hybrid, not a pure com
Yeah i thought we speaking about commando skirmishers combo in that skirmisher forum.  Tongue
(09-04-2012, 08:42 PM)Senni link Wrote: commando skirmishers have 9 ath, if they wore light gear too, they too would outrun zerkers Tongue
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
if u re a pikeman, you havent any chance for going further in hard, because they have bad armors, and they cant use any craftable armors, 
and archers have better armors than pikemen, so there is a problem xD
They have worse armor because they have great pole-arms. I'm a T2 Skirmisher with a voulge, and I can solo 3 waves with no problem.
(29-09-2014, 12:13 AM)Aercoan link Wrote: They have worse armor because they have great pole-arms. I'm a T2 Skirmisher with a voulge, and I can solo 3 waves with no problem.

Er, you might wanna check the date of that question.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."