Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sharpshooter is a bit disappointing
And i must shoot 2x normal ranger in hard serwer this noot good.! 1shoot 1 ded normal rengers! 2xshoot kill normal huscarls troop( he have shield)...
We've sorted our problem so stop moaning. Crossbows will be very different in next patch Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
*Moan
Captain_Stoogey
:o
(05-04-2012, 12:40 PM)Filthy The Kid link Wrote: And erh.. I saw a crossbowman shoot a serf.. Twice.. Before he died. (Tier 4 crossbowman, with that invisible crossbow)

I was that xbowman. God I loved my imaginary xbow. Why would you remove it, devs? I don't CARE that it didnt do any dmg! :'(
Cause it was invisible... problem fixed for next patch
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Sharpshooter is terrible right now. in hard mode when sniper still kills everything with 1 headshot even 2 bolts in the head from siege xbow are not enough.Now thats just weak slow reloading stationary turret with "shoot me!" banner on top.Crossbow was designed specially for taking out heavy armored targets at medium range,how can bow still be better in all terms even after bow nerfs?Thats just aint right.
Yes im mad.
PS:its even more useless because bolts cant crush through shields,its not much of an overpower when crossbow takes 5 sec to reload and you cant evade enemy throwing stuff or arrows while reloading.
Volh, Wotan, Vint
Sharpshooters have got massive crossbows.
Enough said.

(yes, I like this class alot)
I think people are missing the point of a crossbow man. You're not supposed to be a 1 man army, standing there and taking out waves of enemies with a barrage of bolts.

Why do you think the class has increased One Handed and Shield skills? You now have the ability to defend yourself close combat, so you need to make sure your shots count. Hence why the accuracy has been increased over the archers.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Yeah too bad you get 2 shotted in melee and 1shotted by rangers in hardmode : D