Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sharpshooter is a bit disappointing
?? I take around 5 hits to go down in the early hard mode waves, with the sharpshooter armor Smile
Plus dont forget that balancing is still being done, so you never know if the crossbows get more powerful.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
This thread has descended into pointless moaning. As Hypernoma said, crossbows are being changed for next patch.

Going to leave this open but please be constructive and stop just saying "crossbow suck" etc etc.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
You all need to keep in mind: Yes, the ranged is a bit dissapointing, but it's a hybrid class. You get an insanely good sword; Ornate Espada... put it to good use. Also, you get the 1h weapon proficiency and pretty decent armor... AND shields. If you wanna use a shield, just put the crossbow in support slot, and there ya go!
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
You guys are missing one advantage, xbow mans bolt don't drop like archer arrows now do. Be thank full you can shoot something more than 15 meters away without aiming way above his head.
And you only have to refill like a few times each map
What about adding smth like this one ?  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4RKoRyT...oLxtH4EdtA=
I approve!!!!
Hell yeah! There'd have to be a little twist on it though because there is no electricity in the time period we are playing in... and a bit of an accuracy and damage reduction, maybe you could fire it accurately on the move? I think this would definately be useful forthe lower waves( not sure about waves like the ones on hard mode).
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
I like the xbow class , the shots feel a tad weak tho , but i love it how its a savior sometimes to have a high damage weapon as backup