Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Xbox Controller on Warband
Hey Guys,

Was playing Just Cause 2 earlier with my xbox 360 controller, I got bored and decided to play NI, So I start it up and realize I still have the controller plugged in, so I pick it up and notice the spear cursor was moving as I moved the analog stick, I joined a server, and found you can play the whole game with this controller, these are the controls I have figured out so far:

Right Trigger: Attack
Left Trigger: Block
A: Jump
X: Kick
Y: Use (pick up weapons use health refill etc)
Down Arrow: Drops Weapons
Left/Right Arrow: Swaps Weapons
Right Bumper: Open Command Menu
Left Bumper: Open Specific Command Menu
(Up and down arrows to scroll through command menus)
Back: TAB Menu
Start: Menu

Not sure if anyone knew you could do this, just surprised me a lot, so I decided to make a thread about it Tongue
Handef out.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Holy shit, I don't know if I'm still good at warband with an xbox controller as I'm used to a mouse, but I'm definitely gonna try that out
(30-10-2013, 11:26 AM)warlegendNL link Wrote: Holy shit, I don't know if I'm still good at warband with an xbox controller as I'm used to a mouse, but I'm definitely gonna try that out
This
This was introduced when NW came out.

If you want to chill and play NI on the sofa, it works quite nicely. Though it can't compete with a mouse and keyboard :p
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I do the same thing but with my ps3 controller, the problem is, you can't ago shield with it XD ( or at least I was to LAZZY to figure out how)
I thought it was L trigger?

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(04-11-2013, 09:21 PM)Senni link Wrote: I thought it was L trigger?

I believe you are correct, but when I shield with a keyboard, I put my shield up and then hit U to keep the shield up without me holding down the mouse button.

When it comes to the controller, I'm pretty sure that U does not work In that case.
Lazy.
(04-11-2013, 10:32 PM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: [quote author=Senni link=topic=19394.msg149323#msg149323 date=1383600084]

I believe you are correct, but when I shield with a keyboard, I put my shield up and then hit U to keep the shield up without me holding down the mouse button.

When it comes to the controller, I'm pretty sure that U does not work In that case.
[/quote]
cellotape Tongue

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(06-11-2013, 04:54 PM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=Diamond_drop link=topic=19394.msg149340#msg149340 date=1383604345]
[quote author=Senni link=topic=19394.msg149323#msg149323 date=1383600084]

[/quote]
cellotape Tongue
[/quote]

If I'm to lazy to hold down the right mouse button, what makes you think I got the energy to constantly re-tape a trigger?