Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lore of the Nords
Thought I'd take a try on this.

Nord you are writing the lore for:Nord Serf, Nord Militia
The date**:Nov.11, 2013
If you would like to be credited with the lore of your Nord:Only if its good enough.
i dont like the idea of Nords fighting for vengence...
Seems to me that most of their stories would be either, they fight because king Ragnar told them to, for glory, or for the joy of violence and the pillage and plunder                                                       
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(12-11-2013, 12:02 AM)Deer link Wrote:i dont like the idea of Nords fighting for vengence...
Seems to me that most of their stories would be either, they fight because king Ragnar told them too, for glory, or for the joy of violence and the pillage and plunder                                                     

Well, both examples are for women. The death of a loved one is probably the only reason they would fight. When different lore comes in about the birds being greedy, I'll add that to the examples.

In the meantime, how about you write some lore deer? I would love to see what you would write.
Is there a limit on how many bots you can write about?
(13-11-2013, 02:52 PM)Suns link Wrote:Is there a limit on how many bots you can write about?

The most you can have at one time is two. You have to Finnish both before you can choose agine.
Glad to see that this is getting off the ground. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(13-11-2013, 03:25 PM)Diamond_drop link Wrote:[quote author=Suns link=topic=19636.msg150767#msg150767 date=1384354343]
Is there a limit on how many bots you can write about?

The most you can have at one time is two. You have to Finnish both before you can choose agine.
[/quote]

Ok thanks!
Nord you are writing the lore for:Nord Captain,Nord Skirmisher
The date**:Nov. 17, 2013
If you would like to be credited with the lore of your Nord:If its good enough.
Nord you are writing the lore for:Nord Bandit, Nord Slaver
The date**:Nov.23, 2013
If you would like to be credited with the lore of your Nord:If its good enough.
Nord you are writing the lore for:Crazed Blademaster and Nord Infantry
The date**:Nov. 29, 2013
If you would like to be credited with the lore of your Nord:Yes.