Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Dueling Tournaments 2!
Nice Smile
NoLimit-Warden
Hades-Pavise Champion
Blackout-Level 44-Pikeman
i have signed for the tournament but i am not sure of the exact times that it will be in Australia at the time of the tourney cold someone inform me of them? i have tried using the time converter but i am not sure of the exact time they are being held according to eu time
thanks
(11-11-2013, 08:47 PM)Hawkens link Wrote:i have signed for the tournament but i am not sure of the exact times that it will be in Australia at the time of the tourney cold someone inform me of them? i have tried using the time converter but i am not sure of the exact time they are being held according to eu time
thanks

there is a countdown at the frontpage, but the 1h tournament is 17 days 23hours 10 mins from time of this post
Do you already thought about a throwing duel? Any opinions?
Could you please give the stats for the Heavy Practice Sword?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Will there be a AU tournament because it is really hard to fight on servers with high ping for me?
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
Put it on an NA server and all parties should be majorly fine.

Unless this is just favoritism towards aspects of the community?

As I am easy going, but is this just an EU tourney or Cross community? (If fair, then make it even for all parties involved)
perhaps there should be some kind of handicap for those with bad ping?
(12-11-2013, 09:15 AM)madjosh link Wrote:perhaps there should be some kind of handicap for those with bad ping?

There was a NA tournament, many EU people participated but they didn't get a handicap thingy.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(12-11-2013, 02:09 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:[quote author=madjosh link=topic=19648.msg150566#msg150566 date=1384247736]
perhaps there should be some kind of handicap for those with bad ping?

There was a NA tournament, many EU people participated but they didn't get a handicap thingy.
[/quote]
And there was an EU before that, and no NA's got a handicap for that either. My hope is that it will be another set of tournaments across the board like last time.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ