Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report : Myra
This player destroyed / activated 3 barrels during a wave on hard mode when it was completely unnecessary and did so with no warning / informing the team. The player also spawned a wraith inside our barricading area after using a tome to spawn one player.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/4889...53188D585/

There are many in the game who can back me up with this.
Farmer oposum
Araguil
Peachfuzz
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Quote: Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=20032.msg151973#msg151973 date=1384988081]
This player destroyed / activated 3 barrels during a wave on hard mode when it was completely unnecessary and did so with no warning / informing the team. The player also spawned a wraith inside our barricading area after using a tome to spawn one player.

Farmer oposum
Araguil
Peachfuzz

Well as your reporting someone in my house and its usually someone in my house carrying/leading the server, i feel i will reply. The tome bringer died, so he was trying to resurrect the person who had the tome. Then the barrel blowing was co-ordinated on ts as people were dead and getting overwhelmed.  Do you really have to make a pointless report thread everyday? I presume you guys just didnt know what was going on as everybody else was in teamspeak. Can we get a mute on this douche for reporting someone everyday, when you can just go to irc if it's that bad. I also believe people in this (HC) house have been kicked numerous times the last few days for afk /leeching on servers and i don't see people making a stupid little report thread for that.
As the person that was bringing in the tomes, the one person that died had asked to be tomed in so I said "sure" and was tomed in by me.

The tome with the wraith was to bring in 5 people, not just one and was confirmed by me to use it.

Regarding the barrels Myra used one, and 2 used by another player.  (Bots over running cades and thus 2 players blowing barrels to carry onto spawn wave)

This was on a EU hard server and I can't remember which one to be exact.

Since it was causing so much drama, I just switched to my commando and the team proceeded to wipe on wave 14.

Just keep this in mind. Not everyone on the server is in your ts, you need to alert the other players to this kind of stuff or else we get all pissy

Note: you only need to use one barrel on jugs Tongue.
Im sorry ban i forget your house are so good they are allowed to be dicks in game. You co ordinate in-game not just on team speak. Because a few of you are in there doesn't make it acceptable. I activated a single barrel then myra activated two more. This is fact.  Also the fact that Myra was leeching practically the entire time and did nothing to help the team. Gismo was extremely helpful in working towards a victory but funnily enough it was a team effort since it was a team game and she/he had no right or reason to touch other peoples barrels without their permission or permission from people actually playing. I have alot of respect for your house as they feature a number of great players how ever Myra was hardly up to the standard expected of a high ranking house. His / Her attitude overall was disgusting. So don't act like your all exempt from scrutiny just because you've got allot of good players. Being good doesn't give you the right to be a dick. So before you start getting angry at me because i'm reporting your players maybe you should find out what happened and not rely on your members answers and then answering of simply " its usually someone in my house carrying/leading the server " which is an excuse for their actions. One of my players has been kicked for being AFK whilst eating his food. There are many players in games who go afk for food and I've seen a number not kicked and left to play until someone wants their buddy to join then kicks them. Your overall attitude is disgusting and why should i be muted for reporting players who've done something wrong. How about you look in the report players section. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...627.0.html IRC its for reporting players who've done wrong, its for getting them kicked, Theirs a report area for a reason . Its nice to see this beautiful mod be ruined by elitists who believe themselves better than anyone else  >Sad .  As a final note there were a number of us still alive and doing well on the juggernaut wave. Why Myra felt the need to use 2 extra barrels is beyond. Might want to show him / her the etiquette thread , you never tome inside barricades as it risks the whole team dying , all using the tome would've done is swapped the tome for thus we still only would've had one tome. If this had happened on  Ragnarok people would've gone berserk. you never use a tome for one player at the risk of a wraith.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I was on the server, Myra managed to do absolutely nothing during 8 waves (except toming inside the cades even after multiple warning and blowing up 4 barrels consecutively).  He had 2 kills after 8 played waves, despite not being a healer or shielder (he was commando) or doing anything except running around and insulting people.
What happened to "do no post unless you're involved"?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(20-11-2013, 11:55 PM)evilban link Wrote: [quote author=[HC] Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=20032.msg151973#msg151973 date=1384988081]

Farmer oposum
Araguil
Peachfuzz

Well as your reporting someone in my house and its usually someone in my house carrying/leading the server, i feel i will reply. The tome bringer died, so he was trying to resurrect the person who had the tome. Then the barrel blowing was co-ordinated on ts as people were dead and getting overwhelmed.  Do you really have to make a pointless report thread everyday? I presume you guys just didnt know what was going on as everybody else was in teamspeak. Can we get a mute on this douche for reporting someone everyday, when you can just go to irc if it's that bad. I also believe people in this (HC) house have been kicked numerous times the last few days for afk /leeching on servers and i don't see people making a stupid little report thread for that.
[/quote]

I'm not involved in this particular complaint and have no interest in it however i would like to point out
"I also believe people in this (HC) house have been kicked numerous times the last few days for afk /leeching on servers and i don't see people making a stupid little report thread for that."

I believe this is probably due to me, I am not as lucky as most players and am almost guaranteed to be interrupted in the average half an hour game at least once, Most of the time this is only for short periods of time about things so i normally assume a position with a shield up and am back a minute or two later, However sometimes i end up being AFK for long periods of time and regret not leaving the server. Since this occurring a few times i now go to spectator or leave servers when i need to go AFK in Case.
My apologies if this was misinterpreted as "Leeching", Which i absolutely despise and hope i am not labelled with those cretinous AFK leechers on most Hard mode servers.
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
(21-11-2013, 06:14 PM)Tugmund_Caoliki link Wrote: [quote author=evilban link=topic=20032.msg151981#msg151981 date=1384991717]
[quote author=[HC] Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=20032.msg151973#msg151973 date=1384988081]

Farmer oposum
Araguil
Peachfuzz

[/quote]

I'm not involved in this particular complaint and have no interest in it however i would like to point out
"I also believe people in this (HC) house have been kicked numerous times the last few days for afk /leeching on servers and i don't see people making a stupid little report thread for that."

I believe this is probably due to me, I am not as lucky as most players and am almost guaranteed to be interrupted in the average half an hour game at least once, Most of the time this is only for short periods of time about things so i normally assume a position with a shield up and am back a minute or two later, However sometimes i end up being AFK for long periods of time and regret not leaving the server. Since this occurring a few times i now go to spectator or leave servers when i need to go AFK in Case.
My apologies if this was misinterpreted as "Leeching", Which i absolutely despise and hope i am not labelled with those cretinous AFK leechers on most Hard mode servers.
[/quote]

I'm not really supposed to post here but no one else has replied to this so I wanted to clear something up: Going into spectactor does not make it acceptable to AFK. Even when in spec you are still holding up a server spot that someone else could be using. If you ever need to go AFK and suspect that it COULD take more than 5 or so minutes, you should leave the server.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I was in the game and I can confirm what opposum and Ramos have said Myra did almost nothing to help the team besides toming without warning inside the Cade's and when the barrels were getting let off there were gaps Inbetween them I can't be 100% sure that Myra destroyed all four but it is very unlikely that 4 different people would start to shoot barrels after most of the enemy was already gone and she was the only one standing near them at the time when previously she would just sit in the middle of the Cade's away from anything.