Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Barbutte With Coif
Found this in my inventory, but I cant use it, or be arsed to respec one of my characters. Thus im selling it.

[Image: 2vcg.png]

As far as I know, it's one of the 2 best helmets for Pikemen, both heaving exactly the same stats, just this one makes you look like Magneto.

The heavy sturmhaube is the other one, also with 50 head armor and 2 weight.

But this one is on the edge of legendary, not craftable and hardly any out.

Im looking for around 4,5 mill, since its has the same stats as the heavy sturmhaube, but is not craftable.

Wishlist (NOT PIKEMAN OR CROSSBOWMAN)
Due to the amount of interest, I'm setting a closing date. I won't have internet from saturday till monday morning, so on monday morning GMT I close this thread and contact the highest bidder. This also means that if any bids higher bids come out in that time, I won't be able to put them on this post, so people would have to guess if they bid higher. I am sorry for that inconvenience, but that's the best way I could come up with and still give people time to think about bidding or not.

Highest Offer:
Trans + Aurora + 5 water + 1 zinc

2nd Highest offer:
Bronze Arrows + Hero's Hope + 500k

3rd Highest offer:
Trans + Aurora
I will start you off with this offer... Bronze Arrows + Transitional Armour + Defender Shield FOR Barbutte With Coif.
i cant use a Defender Shield, since my commando isnt 52 and hero yet

I updated the wishlist a little bit (very little) but maybe you have something to change the def shield with?
Trans+aurora
Closing date moved to monday morning due to internet issues. I'm really sorry for the people who bid that you have to wait longer :\
Locking.