Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.1 - Armory Repairs
(09-04-2012, 01:12 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=DivinityX link=topic=2519.msg21485#msg21485 date=1333975700]
I would like to complain about a few things in the mod...
First of all do you not agree that friendly fire should swing both ways? You say you want to make this mod more realistic, so how can you allow mobs to hit through eachother?
It does.

I have never seen any mob kill himself because he hits a friendly mob. I experience that they can hit through eachother making it possible to get hit by five people at the same time.
(09-04-2012, 12:48 PM)DivinityX link Wrote:Also the shields and one hands are now WAY slower than before and practically useless as a sargeant. The mobs are still as fast as ever.
No they are not.

Yes they are.. I block and when i hit i get a slow swing which makes it impossible for me to get my shield up again before they hit me several times.

Thank you for your comments and as always, thing may change and be balanced in the future. However, I am seeing wave 17 on normal mode on almost ever server I sign onto now so normal mode is obviously not too hard atm! This may be due to all high level players playing on normal mode at the moment so we will have a look at it again after hard mode is working again.
[/quote]

Well on those servers that i have played I have played with average players getting to sea raiders. mostly I play with people who have a kill ratio of less than 2 to less than 20, making us die very early in the game. I have only joined one server where we reached round 17, with a bunch of sharpshooters running around shooting the chasers in the face, for 10 minutes while the others wait.
(09-04-2012, 12:48 PM)DivinityX link Wrote:Well on those servers that i have played I have played with average players getting to sea raiders. mostly I play with people who have a kill ratio of less than 2 to less than 20, making us die very early in the game. I have only joined one server where we reached round 17, with a bunch of sharpshooters running around shooting the chasers in the face, for 10 minutes while the others wait.

I have been on the Aus servers for most of today. We made it to waves 17-20, 10 times in one day. Earlier this weekend we made it to prince. We consistently get past wave 17... all it takes it a bit of teamwork.
DevinityX that does bring you down i admit, but i assure you with the right people and right ammount of team play from the majourity of a server you'll see huscarls more times than you will ever want too....or you'll see those damned veteran pikeman.....the newest pain in my ass...moving on..................it does sound like you have been unfortunate but if you keep looking and training both yourself and you character you will regulary see higher waves, if you team seems to have no direction attempt to lead them perhaps? ask older players where to put cades effectively and how to deal with cirtain waves, join PK and get on a server with us Big Grin and many more options lol
(09-04-2012, 12:48 PM)DivinityX link Wrote:I would like to complain about a few things in the mod...
Also the shields and one hands are now WAY slower than before and practically useless as a sargeant. The mobs are still as fast as ever.

I have seen you useing a morningstar+ shield. Which is the slowest 1-handed as far as i know. As a sergeant with low agi its even worse. Use a faster weapon and you will see that you can kill those nords a bit easier.

The normal mode is fine. We came to wave 15 with low-lvl/afk and some normal players...
Normal mod is fine for tier 4 class ppl, but what will it be once hard mod will come back? I'm wondering... But if you ppl only play normal mod then there is no problem.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Changing the item colors is nice - they now make sense!
Small suggestion/gripe: I've been using the Great Strange sword a lot more lately because of the war pick nerf. Can we give it a little more oomph back? I think the damage nerf is fine, but 66 range and a slower speed than my two-hander? I can punch further than that. I know it was pretty ridiculous a couple of versions ago, but I feel the nerf was a bit too much compared to other legendary items.
Thanks for all of the work. It's been my favorite multiplayer game for a while now, until it gets dethroned May 15th.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
Closing this topic due to the release of 0.4.2.
"And it goes a little something like this..."